Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which adult star do you like better: Misha Cross or Riley Steele?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Am I the only 1 that prefers amateur **** stars? I've seen a lot of better hotwives than these 2 chicks.
    Same. Girls you'd see out on the street. In fact, one I actually worked with before she got in the business.

My only issue with Misha is the same issue I have with Sasha Grey: I'm not a fan of the spit-all-over-the-place-ratty-hair-nothing-but-pounding-with-no-cheesy-plot type shag flicks EVERY TIME. Never have been.

I mean I grew up with ones like Melody Love, early Mariah, early Heather Hunter, etc. where you didn't have that mess going on.

Comment

Comment

look like to normal skinny whores

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Same. Girls you'd see out on the street. In fact, one I actually worked with before she got in the business.

My only issue with Misha is the same issue I have with Sasha Grey: I'm not a fan of the spit-all-over-the-place-ratty-hair-nothing-but-pounding-with-no-cheesy-plot type shag flicks EVERY TIME. Never have been.

I mean I grew up with ones like Melody Love, early Mariah, early Heather Hunter, etc. where you didn't have that mess going on.
          You like **** with good plots?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Do you think there's anything wrong with that? What do you make of it?

Comment

the next ''whos sexier'' thread will match bland and flat kiera knightly vs big headed and flat kate bozworth

another battle of the ho hums....

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                Do you think there's anything wrong with that? What do you make of it?
                I was looking for some titles from you. Name some that you found to be good.

Comment

I'm old school, they don't make the kinds I enjoy anymore. Brandi Belle is the closest, but she's a terrible worker.
                  • Black Nurses (VERY old and hard to find)
                  • Early Babewatch Series
                  • Kelly The Coed Series (Allysin Chains, not that other chick)
                  • White Bunbusters (everyone in the neighborhood was down with this one) Greatest theme song in a flick
                  • Black Throat (VERY old)
                  • Every Man's Fetish 1 AND 2
                  • Deep Inside Vanessa Del Rio (possibly the greatest overall performer in the history of the business if such a thing could be defined)
                  • Brooke Does College (the very first skin flick I ever purchased. I remember the store, the city, everything. Second greatest theme music ever and excellent camera work)
                  • Early Grrl Power Series
                  • Anything with early Anita Blonde
                  • Anything with prime Nina De Ponca
                  • Anything with early Aurora Snow
                  • Anything with early Mariah
                  • Anything with prime Kristina Black
                  • Anything with prime Gwen Summers (Filthy Whore is a good one)
                  • Any film where the girl's working with early Nick Manning

And a notable mention to Veronica Caine for the video she did where the Taliban are ganging her.

Comment

Misha Cross

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X