Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd crying about racism lol.. what abour your dog comments on Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    It's not just Floyd fans who are calling Conor racist. I've seen many in the media who don't even like Floyd also call Conor a racist.

And as for Floyd's comments about Pacquiao. I remember the night he made those comments very clearly. He said them in response to the racist comments he was receiving from Pacquiao fans on Ustream. Floyd didn't even want to talk about Pacquiao but the fans kept asking him when he would finally face Pacquiao. When Floyd did not respoond they preceded to call him a "nigger." And after receiving the abuse Floyd lashed out with the racial stereotypes about Asians.

And the difference is that Floyd apologized the very next day while Conor pretty much doubled down on what he said. Don't be an idiot.
    Pacland is full of that ****...using the N word because Floyd beat Manny, and then the excuses fly. Manny has turned out to be a VERY sore loser, much more than I ever expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      How is it racist to say what a nation eats?

Is it racist if I say Italians eat pizza?

Is it racist when people say Brits drink tea and eat fish and chips?

Don't even start. Waste of your time. My username used to be Manny Ate My Dog! Nothing more than a satirical spin on the "legend" of his dog's demise and the mods forced me to change it under threat of Permaban.

Go figure?

Comment

We do not like racism yet we are racist to others. If we hurl racist remarks to other race, it is not racist. But if it is toward us, no question it is racist.

Comment

Anyone that says Floyd's rant is racist has to feel the same about Conor with this or they are full of it.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            u people are sick in the head and all of your words will come back on u in some form. that's just terrible to say
            Hey
            Boxers are saying this, not me.

Comment

Working...
            X