Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap shot-Two high school football players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dirty little shits, put them both in a juvenile detention center for 6 months then 6 months community service after that, I hope they both have them old school type of parents that whooped their ass when they got home that night ( which I doubt )

Comment

Texas does have the death penalty....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Texas does have the death penalty....

Comment

Those two don't deserve to wear a uniform. Unsportsmanlike conduct desrves expulsion and charges

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            in soccer, they use one referee for a massive field. it's absolutely ridiculous to think that one man can call a game on such a massive field with 22 men. its the reason you see diving so often. they dive to make an impression on a ref who would otherwise likely be unable to make the call.

they've literally reverted to rolling around on the ground like they were set on fire. you know what i am talking about. they take to the ground and roll around. you guys are used to it, but to the rest of us, who aren't used to seeing athletes act like that, it's a massive turn-off to the sport.

in american football, there are refs looking at specific parts of the field / parts of the game. one guy will be positioned to call holding among linemen, one guy will be at the end zone so he can signal touchdown catches, etc.

there are several referees in a high school football game. those imbeciles are aware of that reality. it's not because they're threatening the game that they're imbeciles

you sound silly for calling them "imbeciles" for a non-issue. the issue is that they smashed into a referee, not that he's the only ref on a football field and the game can't continue

sheesh. the germans should have dropped athletic talent on you plebs. maybe your soccer team would get further than the US in teh world cup
            They have assistant referees in "soccer".

Comment

in soccer, they use one referee for a massive field. it's absolutely ridiculous to think that one man can call a game on such a massive field with 22 men.
              One referee, two assistant referees and at the higher levels a fourth and fifth official.

they've literally reverted to rolling around on the ground like they were set on fire.

Not sure what this has to do with the topic.

you know what i am talking about. they take to the ground and roll around. you guys are used to it, but to the rest of us, who aren't used to seeing athletes act like that, it's a massive turn-off to the sport.
              Such incidents often make the highlight reel. In Europe the commentators laugh about how ridiculous it all is. In North America the commentators make a big deal about it because the sports they comment on are so shallow.

Comment

in soccer, they use one referee for a massive field. it's absolutely ridiculous to think that one man can call a game on such a massive field with 22 men. its the reason you see diving so often. they dive to make an impression on a ref who would otherwise likely be unable to make the call.

they've literally reverted to rolling around on the ground like they were set on fire. you know what i am talking about. they take to the ground and roll around. you guys are used to it, but to the rest of us, who aren't used to seeing athletes act like that, it's a massive turn-off to the sport.

in american football, there are refs looking at specific parts of the field / parts of the game. one guy will be positioned to call holding among linemen, one guy will be at the end zone so he can signal touchdown catches, etc.

there are several referees in a high school football game. those imbeciles are aware of that reality. it's not because they're threatening the game that they're imbeciles

you sound silly for calling them "imbeciles" for a non-issue. the issue is that they smashed into a referee, not that he's the only ref on a football field and the game can't continue

sheesh. the germans should have dropped athletic talent on you plebs. maybe your soccer team would get further than the US in teh world cup

Hahaha make that 3 for the "soccer" game.Linesmen play a crucial part of the game also,i think....

Comment

New England has just had his **** wall broken into by squeal.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Hahaha make that 3 for the "soccer" game.Linesmen play a crucial part of the game also,i think....

as far as i can tell, they're not allowed to make calls outside of offsides, out of bounds, etc.

just be glad that americans don't find soccer important enough to push genuine american talent toward the sport. we'll leave you feeling slow, small, and inadequate with your missus.

Comment

as far as i can tell, they're not allowed to make calls outside of offsides, out of bounds, etc.

just be glad that americans don't find soccer important enough to push genuine american talent toward the sport. we'll leave you feeling slow, small, and inadequate with your missus.
                      Wrong. They can make calls for any infringements but the referee can overrule them.

Comment

Working...
                      X