Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on my meal plan to gain weight? Any changes I should make?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on my meal plan to gain weight? Any changes I should make?

Meal 1(Breakfast): Scrambled eggs(3 eggs) with 5 Bacon strips, 4 pancakes, and two grilled cheese sandwitches.

Meal 2: Grilled Chicken breast(2 pieces) with BBQ sauce, baked potatoe, Mexican rice, salad with ranch dressing.

Meal 3: 3 grilled cheeseburgers with lettuce and tomatoe. Season French fries along with a salad and dressing.

Meal 4(dinner): More chicken breasts(3 pieces), more Mexican rice, baked potatoe with all the fixings, and another salad.

This is my meal plan to gain weight. I'm not trying to gain muscle just yet, I want to gain weight then go from there. Anyway what do you think of my meal plan to gain weight? Any changes you would do?

Do you feel like you're struggling to get it all down? If you are then split it up. And I know what you mean when you say I'm not trying to gain muscle just yet but that's actually exactly what you're trying to do. I don't care how lean you are body fat has no place in competitive sports or weight training of any sorts. It will take you the same amount of effort to put on that muscle with body fat as it would without it, the only difference is you're going to have to lose that body fat eventually.

I would suggest adding in 2 (or more) other meals, meals that you eat subconsciously without even realizing it. If you're at work or at school just have a bunch of peanut butter banana sandwiches and just pull them out while you're working and don't even think about it. This will allow you to toss in a few hundred more calories while staying hungry for your next meal. Note that the peanut butter banana sandwiches are just an example, just eat a food that is easy to get down and doesn't require 2 hands or clean up. Good luck.
    Last edited by 2ofEverything; 12-19-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

What are you drinking for calories?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Meal 1(Breakfast): Scrambled eggs(3 eggs) with 5 Bacon strips, 4 pancakes, and two grilled cheese sandwitches.

Meal 2: Grilled Chicken breast(2 pieces) with BBQ sauce, baked potatoe, Mexican rice, salad with ranch dressing.

Meal 3: 3 grilled cheeseburgers with lettuce and tomatoe. Season French fries along with a salad and dressing.

Meal 4(dinner): More chicken breasts(3 pieces), more Mexican rice, baked potatoe with all the fixings, and another salad.

This is my meal plan to gain weight. I'm not trying to gain muscle just yet, I want to gain weight then go from there. Anyway what do you think of my meal plan to gain weight? Any changes you would do?
        I'm about 210lbs and couldn't get that much down! How heavy are you?

Comment

damn are you 130 pounds or something or trying to get up to 250?

Comment

make sure you buy a lot of toilet paper and air freshener

Comment

Meal plan sounds good to me

Do weight training also.

Comment

So you're trying to gain fat? Why would you try to gain weight that wasn't muscle?

Comment

You'll end up getting fat, don't be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    damn are you 130 pounds or something or trying to get up to 250?
                    Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    make sure you buy a lot of toilet paper and air freshener

Comment

Working...
                    X