Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we're all going to let Ariza slide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm giving a pass to any man that kicks Freddie Roach on the chest.

Comment

Ariza came out looking the worst. Physical violence, ****phobic remarks, and making fun of Freddie's Parkinson's are all disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I'm giving a pass to any man that kicks Freddie Roach on the chest.
        lol how do you justify kicking an old man with parkinsons? Because he asked the opposing camp to leave? Although Roach did snap on Robert for no reason no reason to kick him and make fun of him. And that random fat midget throwing a punch was out of line

Comment

Racism supersedes disease related offenses and sexual orientation related offenses. Those two take a beat seat to racism. It goes, racism, disease, sexual orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
            Racism supersedes disease related offenses and sexual orientation related offenses. Those two take a beat seat to racism. It goes, racism, disease, sexual orientation.
            Where does sucker-kick rank up in that scale?

Comment

I hope pac kills rios

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                Are you saying that if someone said a racial slur that is more offensive than making fun of their health problem? Not too sure about that one lol.
                And gay insults should not bother anyone but they are still uncalled for

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  I hope pac kills rios
                  No need to hope he will

Comment

For being fans of a brutal sport ya'll some sensitive people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      lol how do you justify kicking an old man with parkinsons? Because he asked the opposing camp to leave? Although Roach did snap on Robert for no reason no reason to kick him and make fun of him. And that random fat midget throwing a punch was out of line
                      Having a disease doesn't give anyone a free pass to be a d!ckhead, Roach could've easily pulled Robert to the side and talked to him one on one.

It's obvious that Roach went over there with malintent, he can't ever remember that he called Robert a POS and that's what started all this B.S.

Comment

Working...
                      X