Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOBODY BEATS Broner at 135 or 140. Stop wasting time & move up to 147 ALREADY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    never mind him he is a Donai****** having a Rigo turrets
    the only tard here is you.

two threads unrelated to donaire yet you have mentioned twice already.

Comment

He should unify the belts at 135. He can do that in his next two fights, Burns in Februrary/March and then Vazquez June/August.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        He should unify the belts at 135. He can do that in his next two fights, Burns in Februrary/March and then Vazquez June/August.
        You just want to keep him away from Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Why are you talking about rigondeaux? You want him to move up for Broner?

Abril has Acosta and Rios

Gamboa has:

Ponce, who he actually beat.
          Solis
          Salido
          Barros

Who does Broner have?

A loss to Ponce,
          Escobedo?
          Litzau?

HAHAHAHA!
          because he's cuban and i was talking about why unproven cubans get such hype in this site.

learn to comprehend.

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
          How can they stop fighting like amateurs when they come from a communist country that doesn't allow pro boxing? Like it's their fault that they defected so late. Maybe we should send a message to Cuba and tell them they should all start to try to defect as early as possible. If they get caught then they won't be allowed on the boxing team which could blow their chances at winning a medal. Do you think that would be an easy decision to make?
          yes.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            because he's cuban and i was talking about why unproven cubans get such hype in this site.

learn to comprehend.

yes.
            You were obviously not talking about Rigo, you were talking about Gamboa, and Abril.

Comment

Should Ricky Burns go after the WBA belt and fight Richard Abril this way he can drop WBO and no fight with Broner??

Comment

[QUOTE=DTMB;12709503]because he's cuban and i was talking about why unproven cubans get such hype in this site.

learn to comprehend.

yes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because you're not thinking like they would if you were in their shoes. Listen I'm not saying Broner is a bad fighter. I hate the guy but I have to give credit where it is due. But the only guy I see as having a possible chance is Gamboa. Not saying he would win but he is the only one at the moment that I see that could give Broner a good fight. Tell you what, let's see how Broner does against Abril if he decides to take that fight. Other than that Broner rules the 135lbs division for now.

Comment

broner beats every one at 135 he needs to just move up great fights to be made at 140

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    You were obviously not talking about Rigo, you were talking about Gamboa, and Abril.
                    obviously i am.

[QUOTE=FightHistorian;12709542]

learn to comprehend.

yes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because you're not thinking like they would if you were in their shoes. Listen I'm not saying Broner is a bad fighter. I hate the guy but I have to give credit where it is due. But the only guy I see as having a possible chance is Gamboa. Not saying he would win but he is the only one at the moment that I see that could give Broner a good fight. Tell you what, let's see how Broner does against Abril if he decides to take that fight. Other than that Broner rules the 135lbs division for now.

ill buy some of that.

Comment

Looking at the divisional rankings nobody beats broner at 135.

NOBODY.

He is too athletic and talented.

Same thing at 140. Maybe Mathysse can score a KO but i doubt it.

Broner should just get a belt at 140 for historical resume's sake but i think he needs to go to 147 ASAP.

Money & Legacy await him there.

He has the frame, the body, the talent, and the villain persona down pat. He's even got the gift of gab that has so eluded floyd jr. forever. He's actually quite funny and witty with his putdowns.

Broner is a future p4p fighter.
                      Wow, NSB has really gone down the ****ter these days. Broner is a very good fighter, but threads like this just prove why a lot of people need to remain fans and not promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X