No announcement yet.

RIP Scott Ledoux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Scott Ledoux

Sad to announce the passing of former boxer, announcer and colorful character Scott Ledoux. This fighter and man was an overachiever in the ring and life and will be missed. LeDoux is survived by his wife, Carol; son, Josh; daughter, Molly; and two sisters.

Too bad. RIP!

Comment

That is sad to hear. He was a great character and could be real funny with it, especially when he was angry. I'll always remember him for knocking the off the hair piece of Howard Cosell who said the wrong thing after LeDoux got robbed in one of his fights.

Havn't been on here for a while as i'm working in a remote area and rarely get a signal.
      I do miss BS and would like to give my best to all the regulars on here while i have the chance. As you can see, i'm even unable to use my trademark green print. Regards mm

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        That is sad to hear. He was a great character and could be real funny with it, especially when he was angry. I'll always remember him for knocking the off the hair piece of Howard Cosell who said the wrong thing after LeDoux got robbed in one of his fights.

Havn't been on here for a while as i'm working in a remote area and rarely get a signal.
        I do miss BS and would like to give my best to all the regulars on here while i have the chance. As you can see, i'm even unable to use my trademark green print. Regards mm
        Good to hear from u Malone, was wondering where ud went actually!

R.I.P LeDoux

Comment

Working...
        X