• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People do this all the time with parking fines and stuff,

Comment

Originally posted by imp4p#1 View Post
      People do this all the time with parking fines and stuff,
      Yeah, there was a story about someone paying a parking ticket over here with pennies.

When he went to pay it, they simply told him that would accept it, he just had to roll all the pennies.

It's the same thing if you walk into a bank with a shitload of pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        Yeah, there was a story about someone paying a parking ticket over here with pennies.

When he went to pay it, they simply told him that would accept it, he just had to roll all the pennies.

It's the same thing if you walk into a bank with a shitload of pennies.
        I'll be damned if I'd roll the pennies for them. You can take my word for it or count them yourself, if you refuse my payment then you just dont get paid. The guy in this story most certainly was acting an ass though.

Comment

This made me Lol hard.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            I'll be damned if I'd roll the pennies for them. You can take my word for it or count them yourself, if you refuse my payment then you just dont get paid. The guy in this story most certainly was acting an ass though.
            I've learned so far, that in dealing with bureacracy.........it's better to just be polite to the damn clerk. Simply because there's nothing they can do about the problem or claim, and looking at it from their end it's bad enough to come to work and have a screaming/irrate a-hole in your face.

I mean write a damn letter to upper management or something LOL instead of getting pissed at healthcare secretary.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hell.........go straight to the doctor. He's the person who is making cash off medicare PLUS adding funny little charges to everyone's bill.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I've learned so far, that in dealing with bureacracy.........it's better to just be polite to the damn clerk. Simply because there's nothing they can do about the problem or claim, and looking at it from their end it's bad enough to come to work and have a screaming/irrate a-hole in your face.

I mean write a damn letter to upper management or something LOL instead of getting pissed at healthcare secretary.
                My pops does that he will start yelling and get all pissy,and ill say chill out pops this btch make 9 dollars an hour its not her policy its the companies.

Comment

Working...
                X