Berto
    51.72%
    Alexander
    18.97%
    Bradley
    3.45%
    Dawson
    5.17%

Alexander has the highest chance at losing first.. I think he fighting Maidana next...

Comment

Ward, For some reason i see Green beating him.

Comment

interesting thread Webb...

Devon Alexander doesn't have a fight lined up yet...and Bradley, although he's facing potentially dangerous opponent in Abregu, is on an unbelievable roll

Ward is in a tourney where anything can happen...at it could happen against Allan Green...Chad Dawson is set to fight Pascal (i think)...i see him winning that

imma go with Berto....from the emotional roller coaster that he's been on with the Haiti thing and with the letdown of having a marquee fight with Shane and now its with a dangerous Quintana...i see him first to slip

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Ward, For some reason i see Green beating him.
          wow. Really? Green is in for it on the 19th of June!

Comment

Devon Alexander...

Comment

ward, cuz he's fighting dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                interesting thread Webb...

Devon Alexander doesn't have a fight lined up yet...and Bradley, although he's facing potentially dangerous opponent in Abregu, is on an unbelievable roll

Ward is in a tourney where anything can happen...at it could happen against Allan Green...Chad Dawson is set to fight Pascal (i think)...i see him winning that

imma go with Berto....from the emotional roller coaster that he's been on with the Haiti thing and with the letdown of having a marquee fight with Shane and now its with a dangerous Quintana...i see him first to slip
                I understand this. But it can always work the other way around for Berto. Maybe all of that motivates him to come out and put on his best performance to date. Guess we will see.

But to be honest with you, I thought we were going to see his first lost when he fought Collazo. That was a tough fight for Berto. And I think that Shane would have given him everything Collazo gave him and a bit more. Alot of people are ready for Berto to fight with the truly elite guys out there, let's see how he looks against Carlos.
                Last edited by V.WEBB; 04-05-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I'd say Ward because he's in the Super Six. Berto is uber protected and as long as Bradley and Alexander stay away from each other, they aren't losing any time soon. Chad Dawson will be undefeated for a long time.

Comment

This is much tougher than the non-American one.

I would have to go with Alexander. I did not like how Urango of all people, could not miss his wide, looping, wild overhand right on Alexander. Someone with more discipline and accuracy can catch Alexander twice as much as Urango did.

Dawson and Ward are really good, I don't see them losing right now. Bradley, I don't see anyone at 140 beating him, maybe if he goes up to 147, size will beat him. Berto has a tough fight against Quintana but I think Berto will pull through with a win.

Comment

Working...
                    X