No announcement yet.

[Breaking News] (ESPN) Arum Will Try to Get Pacman to Move on Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Trill View Post
    When HBO televised "Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7" -- the four-part series that followed the build up to Pacquiao's second-round knockout of Ricky Hatton to win the junior welterweight title in Las Vegas last May -- it aired footage of Pacquiao taking a routine blood test as part of his pre-fight medical exam in Los Angeles.

The blood test was conducted approximately 14 days before the fight; it punches holes in Pacquiao's argument that giving blood inside 30 days of a fight negatively impacts his performance.

Arum was intrigued by the "24/7" scenario. He told Reuters on Monday that he was ready to move away from Mayweather and announce a new opponent on Tuesday for Pacquiao, but that was before the "24/7" scenario was brought to his attention.

" ... I will transmit it [word of Pacquiao's 24/7 test] to Manny once [HBO Sports president] Ross Greenburg establishes the actual date of the test in '24/7' and [the Mayweather camp] makes a proposal based on what Ross has come up with," Arum told ESPN.com from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "If that happens, I am sure I can convince Manny" to tighten the testing window.

See ESPN for full article.
    wow, talk about Pacquiao being exposed

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
      God some of you are morons. If you don't think Bob Arum wants to make this fight and add another truckload of cash to his already enormous pile, you're a damn fool.
      Too bad Pacquiao doesn't want to fight.

Random blood test KO Pacquiao, too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
        I thought Arum was the one calling for 30 days and Pacquiao was okay doing it just a few days before the fight?
        shows what you know. Next time, don't go assuming things.

Comment

who's ducking who now??

where all the *******s LOL

funny

Comment

Comment

Arum's like

"AW HELL NAW. MY MONAAAAAYYYYYSSSSSS$$$$$$$ BEING PISSED AWAY FOR MALIGNAGGI"

This one was predictable

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Arum's like

"AW HELL NAW. MY MONAAAAAYYYYYSSSSSS$$$$$$$ BEING PISSED AWAY FOR MALIGNAGGI"

This one was predictable
                More like

"WTF is my fighter afraid of??? LET'S FIGHT!"

Comment

Let's get it on!

Comment

What a joke. Did they not know that footage was out there floatng around? Wow Bob is an idiot. Pacquiao just made himself look guilty. He has also made Bob look stupid. 14 days lol. He looked so calm in that video. Not like a man scared of needles. This is too much.

Comment

Pacfans yall see this thread..come eat crow.

Comment

Working...
                      X