No announcement yet.

Best Things Greeks invented for us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    so what did you say that Greeks invented? bet you didn't know any.

/thread
    I argued what I could recall off the dome which was they invented democracy, philosophy, the olympic games, and most of the sports (I assumed they did)

i knew they invented actual inventions but I couldn't remember at the time.

He was saying all of these things would have been invented by others if the greeks never came up with them first. I was saying he was just a hater.

White dude from Wisconsin, mr. know it all.

Comment

geometry and philosophy

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        I argued what I could recall off the dome which was they invented democracy, philosophy, the olympic games, and most of the sports (I assumed they did)

i knew they invented actual inventions but I couldn't remember at the time.

He was saying all of these things would have been invented by others if the greeks never came up with them first. I was saying he was just a hater.

White dude from Wisconsin, mr. know it all.
        the best thing the greeks ever invented was the "GODS" with their so called gods it inspired generations after to invent other "gods" which in our world now either fucked people up in a good way or in a bad way. it gained control over people believing there's some high almighty white dude up there. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          the best thing the greeks ever invented was the "GODS" with their so called gods it inspired generations after to invent other "gods" which in our world now either fucked people up in a good way or in a bad way. it gained control over people believing there's some high almighty white dude up there. LMAO!
          I always wondered what was up with the Greek Gods.

I teased this greek kid in high school about how all the Greek Gods were fake and he looked down to the ground all mad as hell.

I didn't know if he was being sarcastic or legit mad that I offered him?

Comment

Democratic Form of Government
            Philosophy
            Columns

Comment

I want to say Alexander the Great, but he was Macedonian...
              I can't attribute sodomy to them either...Sodom & Gamorrah got a patent on bung hole pounding....

Nice architecture, fine Wimmin, great authors such as homer, Euripides, etc....

I think it's important to understand that many conquered ppl contributed to Greek culture.

In a similar way, Persia had it going on way before Islam was forced on the Persian ppl... But so called "Muslim Scholars" retroactively try to attribute pre Islamic art & technology, to Mohammed's teachings.. and very few real scholars are buying it..

Comment

Pretty much most of the architecture you see in NYS/NYC, US schools, and a lot of other architecture was bitten off ancient Greece. That I know of. Also I think political stuff too. US is built off of Nazi Germany and ancient Greece ****.

Comment

I juss hope you know dat da Greeks was BLACK!! we wuz GreeKangz n sheit!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    I juss hope you know dat da Greeks was BLACK!! we wuz GreeKangz n sheit!!
                    We wuz eatin'.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X