Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    *argues with random raving homeless man/teenager*
    ^^^^^

A pro-fascist immigrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Look at this hating ass b*tch.

The dope-dealing mummy is scared to even mention Wilder's name.
      The crowd chanted 'Wilder Wilder' during his post fight interview.

AJ ignored them.

I thought nobody knew who Wilder is???
      We all know who Wilder is, we just don't know know who any of he's opponents are.. 🙄

Comment

^^^^^

A pro-fascist immigrant.
        Which makes sense because Americans use "fascist" in a completely different way from the rest of the world as a synonym for libertarianism (quite literally the opposite of actual fascist governments).

Another symptom of ghettoization/general dumbing down. Massive communication gap between the educated and people like you should survive via my taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          It’s like everyone hates success around here. As soon as we get a popular guy everyone wants to invent reasons to bury him. He’s definitely not the greatest of all time, hell it’s to early to tell if he will be great at all, but he does supply KOs and he does get hit so he is exciting to casuals and fans of the sport that like action.... on a side note the English support their country and like to have a great time. They’re not dumb because they want to have a good time
          The tall poppy syndrome is one thing AJ has done well. I just hate everyone creaming themselves over insignificant nonsense like his latest vacation or what he ate for breakfast.There's plenty of other events more worthy of Boxrec headlines. I get the appealing to the casual market and all but i thought this site was more a place for the dedicated fan. The AJ stories here are overkill

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
            The tall poppy syndrome is one thing AJ has done well. I just hate everyone creaming themselves over insignificant nonsense like his latest vacation or what he ate for breakfast.There's plenty of other events more worthy of Boxrec headlines. I get the appealing to the casual market and all but i thought this site was more a place for the dedicated fan. The AJ stories here are overkill
            Yeah I’m with you on that. I don’t give a damn what he is up to. You’re talking about all the man crushing going on which is gay and makes them delusional to his abilities. I got you. I don’t like how people lose respect for him as a fighter for that though. Lose respect for the groupies not the group, you know

Comment

Look at this hating ass b*tch.

The dope-dealing mummy is scared to even mention Wilder's name.
              The crowd chanted 'Wilder Wilder' during his post fight interview.

AJ ignored them.

I thought nobody knew who Wilder is???
              Mmm, nah, that's not what happened. AJ was WANTING them to say Wilder you numbskull. What the hell did he think they were going to say, you coconut brained buffoon? ''We want Charles Martin'' or something? Goddam, you're slow. What a friggin cabbage.

Comment

Working...
              X