Pistons Will Be 2018 Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    obvious troll thread
    On my Brothers grave I'm serious, the just beat the Greak Freak and the Bucks, with Drummond putting up 24 Pts 15 Reb 2 Blk and 14/16 from the line

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Drummond is playoff cancer with his free throws.
      He's been over 75% this year so far, and he just got 14/16 against the Bucks

Comment

Fucc these N1GG4S... Cost me against the Lakers, and cost me my parlay winning against the Bucks tonight,

Big fan of Bradley and Tobias, but Jackson chimps out too much to be their starting PG. Look better with Ish Smith as their point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          On my Brothers grave I'm serious, the just beat the Greak Freak and the Bucks, with Drummond putting up 24 Pts 15 Reb 2 Blk and 14/16 from the line
          Bro, theres a big difference when other teams aren't expecting you to play well. The strategy and motivation before a game is completely different.

In order for a team to win a championship they need to have at least 2 players that can cause a double team and at least 4 good shooters on the floor at all times.

Pistons don't have enough shooters and have ZERO guys that can cause a consistant double team.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Bro, theres a big difference when other teams aren't expecting you to play well. The strategy and motivation before a game is completely different.

In order for a team to win a championship they need to have at least 2 players that can cause a double team and at least 4 good shooters on the floor at all times.

Pistons don't have enough shooters and have ZERO guys that can cause a consistant double team.
            They never had that in 2004 anyway, and Bradley, Jackson, and Harris can all shoot, and if Drummond can play like he did today on a regular basis he'd be a top 3 center along side Cousins and Nokic, if Stanley Johnson can devolop he can be a great 3 and D player

Comment

We up 7-3 baby, #2 in the east, my boy Drummond putting up 14 PPG, 14.3 RPG, 2.1 STG

Comment

Working...
              X