Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jousha Looked Like Absolute Crap Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua is a solid young champion, but Wilder is all wrong for him. You can knock Wilder if you want, but the man knows how to work behind his jab. Plus, his stamina is much better than Joshua. If Joshua is the betting favorite in that fight, I'm flying to Vegas to place a bet on Wilder and win some easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
      Joshua is a solid young champion, but Wilder is all wrong for him. You can knock Wilder if you want, but the man knows how to work behind his jab. Plus, his stamina is much better than Joshua. If Joshua is the betting favorite in that fight, I'm flying to Vegas to place a bet on Wilder and win some easy money.
      Shhhhhhhhhhh.....

Let them sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        He's one of the least athletic of all athletes....regardless the sport.

At 6'6 he can't even dunk a basketball.

If you think Joshua is athletic you should really get off the sofa.
        He is athletic for his size, not athletic in the fast twitch basketball player sense, or in distance runner endurance sense.

He is more of a power athlete and strength who has good hand eye coordination. Being athletic covers a broad range of athletic talent, when I look at Joshua next to most heavyweight boxers I think athlete. However, I would say he is not the ideal athlete for boxing, but that doesn't change that Joshua does have athleticism

Comment

He didn't look great... neither did Dillian Whyte, but I don't think either of them had an opponent that would make them look good.

But AJ should be able to handle that kind of opponent. Often he seems to just stop throwing punches altogether until he can get a clean shot.

I can't rate this performance against how he'd do against Wilder, though... different style of opponent altogether.

Comment

So even though Wilder lost pretty much every round against Washington, you don't think Joshua is bigger, stronger, faster and better could give Wilder worse problems? Wilder is giving Joshua 25 pounds. If you know boxing weight matters.

Comment

I agree, I have Wilder stopping Joshua as well. He needs to get past the early rounds though, then drown him in the mid rounds when AJ is gassed. He won't survive a Wilder onslaught if his winds are not behind him.

Comment

100% KO streak, 100% humble.

Comment

It'a a shame Haye is ruined by injuries. Haye anywhere near his best would blast Joshua out of there in a few rounds. I don't even think it would be that competitive. Haye is done though.

I think Wilder knocks Joshua out to if Joshua looks as slow as he did last night. The snap and accuracy didn't seem to be there for Joshua. Say what you want about Wilder but he always manages to find a home for his right hand and it comes fast.

Tyson Fury before he got obese was genuinely a cut above. He would school Joshua and barely get touched.
                  Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-29-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    It'a a shame Haye is ruined by injuries. Haye anywhere near his best would blast Joshua out of there in a few rounds. I don't even think it would be that competitive. Haye is done though.

I think Wilder knocks Joshua out to if Joshua looks as slow as he did last night. The snap and accuracy didn't seem to be there for Joshua. Say what you want about Wilder but he always manages to find a home for his right hand and it comes fast.

Tyson Fury before he got obese was genuinely a cut above. He would school Joshua and barely get touched.
                    If you don't stand directly in front of AJ he can't get off.

He has to be set to punch.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      100% KO streak, 100% humble.
                      100% not American...just like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X