Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many ppv sales do u think Canelo vs Ggg it's gonna make?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    I think the Floyd fight actually helps too, most of the casuals liked it and when they hear people say this one will be way better they might buy it.

Also Canelo did much more than a million with Jr and 900k with cotto so cmon i do think over 1million is almost a MUST here.

1.5+ would be awesome and I do think it's gonna happen
    Exactly. Though I thought it was garbage, most casuals are calling May/Mac a "good fight" and I think those same folks may see ads for this and think, "That last fight was good, maybe I need to check this out."

When people talked about there being no stars after May and Pac, Canelo was the first name that boxing fans would bring up. It would be nice to see him actually step into that role and be the next consistent Mill+ PPV boxing star.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Exactly. Though I thought it was garbage, most casuals are calling May/Mac a "good fight" and I think those same folks may see ads for this and think, "That last fight was good, maybe I need to check this out."

When people talked about there being no stars after May and Pac, Canelo was the first name that boxing fans would bring up. It would be nice to see him actually step into that role and be the next consistent Mill+ PPV boxing star.
      😂 It was pure garbage

Comment

Amazed at how many think it's gonna make less than a million cmon guys this is as big as it gets in boxing

Comment

1.3 million

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            1.3 million
            That's my prediction too.

Comment

1.3 sounds about right but I still think it's low considering that's what he sold vs jr

Comment

1.5M give or take. Anything over 1M is a W & a nice result for them doe I'd imagine. Anything wayyyyy over 1.5M likely makes a rematch happen immediately if a rematch is warranted. Supposedly Canelo has a rematch clause & GGG doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
                  Cmooon bro Canelo vs Cotto did 900k and it wasnt nearly as big as this one.
                  Cotto is a bigger draw than Bumlovkin. This fight will not top Cotto Canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    That's my prediction too.
                    We both called it

Comment

FLOYD-GREGOR PPV is not out yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X