Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent Video Montage of Floyd Mayweather Running....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Video Montage of Floyd Mayweather Running....

...his fist down the pipe into his opponents faces. 50 of his all time best punches.

The Gatti "stop punching" one will continue to stand out, but I'm disappointed they didn't add "right lead...right lead...right lead, he can't miss!"

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    ...his fist down the pipe into his opponents faces. 50 of his all time best punches.

The Gatti "stop punching" one will continue to stand out, but I'm disappointed they didn't add "right lead...right lead...right lead, he can't miss!"

One of the best ever has retired. We sending him off into retirement in his proper light. In 10 years the sheep will follow.

Look at him run here in his first fight at JR welter too

Comment

Mayweather was head and shoulders above anyone fighting right now. I'm a Lomachenko fan but he has a long way to go before he's at the level Mayweather used to be.

Comment

Lomachenko would get embarrassed by a 130lb Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Mayweather was head and shoulders above anyone fighting right now. I'm a Lomachenko fan but he has a long way to go before he's at the level Mayweather used to be.
          Crawford is a very close second, simply because he can adapt to any situation, stays composed, and has a solid ring IQ.

Comment

Working...
          X