Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Knocks Out Roman Gonzalez in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    What a night of boxing, amazed at how close the judges had Estrada and cuadras good fight but I saw Estrada clearly winning countering effectively catching and parryng most shots from the 6th on.

Rungvisai god damn !!! Ko of the year for sure unless someone gets brutally koed next week

Nahhh! Lemieuxs KO of stevens was better

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Thought Sor Rungvisa won in the first fight, but I didn't have the balls to pick him in the rematch.
      Should have kept the faith!

Comment

• choco's power clearly doesn't translate at 115...that was sad to watch. his only options are to retire or go back to 112 (not sure if that's possible).

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Glad Sri got the decision in the first fight because no way would he have gotten the rematch if Choc had won and Sri would have wondered what could have been, maybe his whole life cause Choc doesnt give rematches.

Great post.

Makes this cinderfella story that much better. So happy for Rungvisai.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Nahhh! Lemieuxs KO of stevens was better
            Yeah but usually the Ko of the year goes to an important fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Great post.

Makes this cinderfella story that much better. So happy for Rungvisai.
              Very Good Point. I'd like to believe Sri is very greatful to have the opportunity as well. Coming from a country like that, you dont really get that many opportunities once, let alone twice.

Comment

• KO of the year candidate

Comment

• I didnt like that lifeless expression on Roman's face when the HBO camera zoomed in on the corner.

Comment

• Gonzalez was right up there with G for most over-rated fighter. Both have been proven to be Manny-like hype jobs. When Gonzalez lost to an unknown, many kept him in top 3 p4p, but when Kov lost to the p4p champ twice he was dropped out of the p4p list. Another way to slight Ward, to tell everyone, yea, but Kov should not have been ranked so high. Its a bunch of bs.

Hey guess what? No one cares about these midgets that would get mauled by junior high kids in a real fight.

Comment

• I missed the fight to see Nunes-Valentina which turned out to be a boring ass fight, smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X