No announcement yet.

Get Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a very good movie.

To anyone who hasnt seen it, i strongly recommend it.

It doesnt have any social messages, it doesnt spread any hatred, and you shouldnt believe anyone who tells you that nonsense. Its just a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
      Yeah, nothing anti-white about saying 'White people want to be black."

Nobody is offended by it - just saying it's typical mainstream hollywood crap.

It was hackneyed, sop****ric, and cliched. Like I said a few decent moments, but overall a shyte film.

You're just the typical social justice warrior, trendy, hollywood-gossip type who follows the mainstream trends, and likes what they tell you to like.

Did you pick up your copy of Enews! And did you get your daily dose of Perez Hilton's gossip!

What are some other trendy, mainstream films that are good!

Limp-wristed queer hahah.

Question - do you think it the races were reversed, it would even be green-lit and made into a movie?
      Where do you get your news, Esau?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Where do you get your news, Esau?
        Africaresource dot com.

Comment

im actually a fan of key and peele (the valet guys, doe )

they/he dont seem to be too embedded in black ''oppression''.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Yeah, kind of hit and miss with their skits at times, but they had some good ones.

East-West college bowl, Slap Asssssss!, and that one boxing press conference skit are pretty funny.

Comment

This movie's got nothing to do with black oppression. At all. Its not even a "black" movie.

Why is this even part of the conversation in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Yeah, kind of hit and miss with their skits at times, but they had some good ones.

East-West college bowl, Slap Asssssss!, and that one boxing press conference skit are pretty funny.
                Im surprised at how big they made it off of their skits. They have a wide range of material and like you said its all hit and miss.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Im surprised at how big they made it off of their skits. They have a wide range of material and like you said its all hit and miss.
                  They both are pretty bright guys, so from what I got out of some of the skits is that even if one felt kinda flat, I saw where they were going or what their intent was with the material.

Haven't seen the movie that is being discussed in here, but it sounds like it makes one's almonds activate, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

I'll take a pass.

Comment

but look at who took it to heart when people typed bad things about the movie. even worse, if a person didnt know about it.....as if it was an attack on you personally.

''how DARE you not know about this movie ! dont your mommy let you out of the basement ?''

''are you ******ed or something ?''

''white people be trippin !''

a couple of BSers have seen it and said it sucked. i guess they have issues, eh ? theyre out to get the movie, right ?
                      I didn't take it personaI if you really never heard of it than ok. You never know on here if someone's serious or being a smartass.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      Why do you thank me?

... it seems it's a solid horror/comedy movie, which grossed very well...

Rotten Tomatoes ranked it at 99% (tomatometer), and 89% (audience score)...
                      I thanked you for not being brainwashed into thinking it's anti white.

Comment

Working...
                      X