Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Liam smith thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Smith gets obliterated in a round it will probably be because of Warren's brown suit. You can't be around that and hope to be successful.

Comment

Where is -jose- to start one of his famous "Liam over Canelo" betting threads???

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        no te lo estaba diciendo a ti... i was being sarcastic and calling oscar a joker too... but you keep insulting... so smart from you...
        Ok, i apologize if this is the case.

Comment

And yes, i feel stupid, this place has taken me to a new low.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Ok, i apologize if this is the case.
            no problem, lets leave that behind...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              And yes, i feel stupid, this place has taken me to a new low.
              just chill out, no need to put to much in our fighters, we dont get single dime from the money they make... i like to come here just for the debate and have fun sometimes, but my life doesnt depend on it...

Comment

Jerry Jones announced that this fight has sold more tickets than any other fight at Jerryworld. That means more than Pacquiao/Margarito and more than Pacquio/Clottey.
                Impressive.

Comment

This thing is really starting to grow on me...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Ive broken no barriers, shed no new light on the fight, and I've come to a predictable and boring conclusion.

Come here to read my breakdown and pick for the Canelo vs Smith fight

https://dksab.wordpress.com/2016/09/...fight-preview/

Comments on the boxing or the writing welcomed

to you all
                    Very clear analysis. Concise, thoughtful and well written.
                    I agree that Smith is an unknown quantity and just hasn't faced enough good fighters to really judge how good he is.
                    Saturday night will be a baptism by fire in terms of Smith stepping up to the elite level.
                    Liam seems cool and confident now, but how he'll react on fight night is anyone's guess.
                    Smith has said Alvarez tends to fight in spurts, resting between flurries of punches.
                    He promises to make Canelo work the full 3 minutes and test the Mexican's stamina.
                    That's a tall order and we'll find out Saturday if Liam can deliver on his promise.
                    Last edited by ruedboy; 09-15-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

This fight is going to be a lot better than people expect!

Comment

Working...
                      X