• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is hagler rated sooo highly?? :/

i like the dude for real but...

i think hes overrated

please enlighten me

school my aŁ$ on why hagler was the man at 160 and is ranked like top 3 of all time as a middleweight

his most notable win was against hearns who was coming up from 147 in a great war

he beat duran who was a killer at 135 lol

he lost to srl who was a natural 147, yes the fight was close but he lost

he had a solid fight with mugabi which he won...but what else

the rest of his resume is unknown and he lost twice early on...he kinda reminds me of joe calzaghe excluding the two early losses

please tell me whats up with this guy cos i wanna be a fan of his like majority of you are lol thanks

Hagler would destroy GGG

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
      Hagler would destroy GGG
      im talking resume bro

Comment

dat kold truth

reality is GGG would beat Hagler into submission.

Comment

man this post has nothing to do with GGG haha

Comment

I said this the other day. His the biggest names on his record were guys who started out at 147 and 135. Lost to a couple of contenders at best too before winning a title. He has a couple of good wins against MW's and the rest were just average fighters.

His championship run was hardly murderers row.

If he was a current fighter, his resume would be torn to shreds on this forum.

Comment

I've said it before I'll say again. Khan has a better resume than brook, but brook beats khan

Hacker has a better resume than GGG, but GGG beats hagler

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                I said this the other day. His the biggest names on his record were guys who started out at 147 and 135. Lost to a couple of contenders at best too before winning a title. He has a couple of good wins against MW's and the rest were just average fighters.

His championship run was hardly murderers row.

If he was a current fighter, his resume would be torn to shreds on this forum.
                Dude, stop. All those guys you are talking about were TOP 20 atgs and all of them had success at MW and beyond. You guys are embarrassing in your lack of knowledge.

Comment

He was brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Dude, stop. All those guys you are talking about were TOP 20 atgs and all of them had success at MW and beyond. You guys are embarrassing in your lack of knowledge.

the only embarassment here is the cartoon obsessed grown man

Comment

Working...
                    X