Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-03-2016, 02:08 PM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6688 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,001,875,812.81
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Where do you stand on that fight ?
I looked at it as a hall of famer and top P4Per jumping up in weight to upset the fighter regarded as the best in the world and/or the sports biggest star

I would have rather he fought Mosley at the time, or a welterweight, but Hey JMM tried to one up his rival Manny by fighting Floyd and beating him.

no different than Mosley skipping 140 to fight DLH, or Duran facing Leonard and so on

GGG vs Brook on the other hand is an unproven titlist from 147 jumping a division to fight another good fighter

gotta look at the context of the fights

the aforementioned fights included proven all time greats and hall of famers, considered and PROVEN to be top 5 in the world p4p whereas GGG vs Brook is a fight between two guys who havent even established themselves as the best in their own respective division.
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-03-2016, 02:13 PM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1776 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,477,378.64
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
I looked at it as a hall of famer and top P4Per jumping up in weight to upset the fighter regarded as the best in the world and/or the sports biggest star

I would have rather he fought Mosley at the time, or a welterweight, but Hey JMM tried to one up his rival Manny by fighting Floyd and beating him.

no different than Mosley skipping 140 to fight DLH, or Duran facing Leonard and so on

GGG vs Brook on the other hand is an unproven titlist from 147 jumping a division to fight another good fighter

gotta look at the context of the fights

the aforementioned fights included proven all time greats and hall of famers, considered and PROVEN to be top 5 in the world p4p whereas GGG vs Brook is a fight between two guys who havent even established themselves as the best in their own respective division.
Good post can't hate on it
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:14 PM #113
Undisputed Champion

therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick wall View Post
ggg and brook are on the same level...what this fight make for a big mismatch is ggg's 2-weight level above brook.

floyd on the other hand was on a higher level than jmm when they fought plus the 2-weight advantage actually makes floyd-jmm a bigger mismatch than ggg-brook
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
floyd was on a higher level than every one near his size....does that mean all his fights were mismatches?

JMM is a future hall of famer and all time great....I commend him for daring to be great

Mayweather fought from 130-154 and moved up 4 times in his career. Only JMM, philip Ndo and Hatton had the balls to fight him right after moving up to his division. they dared to be great

GGG and brook havent even cleaned up their own division, whereas Mayweather and JMM were the best in their divisions and all time greats, p4p among the best, and 2 of the best of their generation

I wasnt very high on the fight(may vs jmm)but Brook and GGG should be clearing their division instead of fighting each other since they have much to proof.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:17 PM #114
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Good post can't hate on it
Old 08-03-2016, 02:20 PM #115
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,493,052,495,429,269,504.00
Total Points: 12,493,052,495,431,395,328.00
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
floyd was on a higher level than every one near his size....does that mean all his fights were mismatches?

JMM is a future hall of famer and all time great....I commend him for daring to be great

Mayweather fought from 130-154 and moved up 4 times in his career. Only JMM, philip Ndo and Hatton had the balls to fight him right after moving up to his division. they dared to be great

GGG and brook havent even cleaned up their own division, whereas Mayweather and JMM were the best in their divisions and all time greats, p4p among the best, and 2 of the best of their generation

I wasnt very high on the fight(may vs jmm)but Brook and GGG should be clearing their division instead of fighting each other since they have much to proof.

what the fcuk are you defensive on about? did I say something wrong in my post? show me
brick wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:27 PM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute12TRIBEsRiSe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,092,719.49

not many Floyd fans boasted in the win, it was still a pretty good win because of how easy it was and how good JMM was. it was really the pac fans and Floyd haters who made a big deal of Floyd "forcing" (although he asked to move up) JMM to come up in weight and then the 2 pound situation, JMM is not one of the fights we Floyd fans bring up much. also GGG is knocking out everyone at his own weight not just outboxing them so looking 2 divisions down.....?? I guess
12TRIBEsRiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:41 PM #117
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
what the fcuk are you defensive on about? did I say something wrong in my post? show me
so me putting things in its proper context is me being defensive??....oooook

people on this site are a trip.....man I didnt know they created a cyber psychologist program.

the two fights are similar but not the same situation is all i pointed out. nothing more or less

Also Mayweather turned pro at 130, JMM 126

whereas GGG is a career middleweight and Brook is a career welter

i didnt know stating facts meant being defensive, now I know
Old 08-03-2016, 02:54 PM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,493,052,495,429,269,504.00
Total Points: 12,493,052,495,431,395,328.00
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
so me putting things in its proper context is me being defensive??....oooook

people on this site are a trip.....man I didnt know they created a cyber psychologist program.

the two fights are similar but not the same situation is all i pointed out. nothing more or less

Also Mayweather turned pro at 130, JMM 126

whereas GGG is a career middleweight and Brook is a career welter

i didnt know stating facts meant being defensive, now I know

so you can't see anything wrong in my post? that's what I thought

and what's your point about floyd turning pro at 130? does that justify the fact that he can't make 144 and turned his back on the catchweight agreement?

you can put a flower on top of a ***** and is still a ***** so keep your facts to yourself...nobody wants them.
brick wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:55 PM #119
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

and what's your point about floyd turning pro at 130? does that justify the fact that he can't make 144 and turned his back on the catchweight agreement?

you can put a flower on top of a ***** and is still a ***** so keep your facts to yourself...nobody wants them.
you mad
Old 08-03-2016, 03:12 PM #120
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,339,142.37
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:

Floyd fought JMM after a 2 year layoff.
He used one of the best fighters in the world as a tuneup

GGG is not coming off a long layoff.
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beating, credit, criticizers, floyd, ggg/brook, give, jmm?

User Tag List