Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-12-2016, 01:08 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6688 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,001,882,836.81
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
you literally don't even read my posts, do you?
...what point are you trying to make?

of course you skim through the other posts in a thread you're in.....last time I checked you quoted me

and that was NOT the only time

we were in the same thread, you quoted

so what point are you trying to proof?

that I follow you? this isnt facebook or IG...i wont lose sleep over seeing a post of yours or not...get a grip

Last edited by therealpugilist; 07-12-2016 at 01:10 PM.
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-12-2016, 01:12 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 843 Post(s)
1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 295,769.03
No Message - dan_cov Come on now son.. - Santa_ Good thread, man. - anthonydavid11 

Yet your heroes best win is a man who started out 8 weights from where FMJ fought him!
1g5a22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:14 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 843 Post(s)
1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 295,769.03
No Message - dan_cov Come on now son.. - Santa_ Good thread, man. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick wall View Post
i remember when floyd-jmm was made, floyd fans were using the excuse "jmm asked for it doe".

now the same fans are mad of a few ggg fans defending ggg-brook
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
hahahaha true
1g5a22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:16 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
so marquez was a risk and brook is not? is that what you're saying?

marquez was not only a lightweight, he was a tiny and chubby one. was 133 the week of the fight against juan diaz. he ddin't put on muscle until he hooked up with memo heredia, a known steroid guru.

and floyd still missed weight and refused to weigh unofficially

i have no problemw ith people calling the brook fight what it is; a mismatch.

just don't turn around and say floyd - marquez, particularly when marquez was chubby and old prior to hooking up with a steroid guy, wasn't a mismatch.

or you're just a fanboy. which you are, so i don't expect you to stop
BUTTHURT ggg fans, mayweather haters and canelo haters

brought up two fights as soon as the fight was announced

canelo vs khan and mayweather vs marquez

show me where I said it was some huge risk with mayweather fighting marquez....mayweathers detractors are the ones who bring it up all the time

yea act oblivious to that point.....the difference is....Mayweather was coming a lay off....both turned pro only 4 pounds apart

this fight is a true welter vs a true middleweight....its not the same scenario....when fighters are experienced as marquez, they take risks

brook finally did by fighting someone with a pulse...would have been nice if it was someone in his own division

Brook has talent....so does GGG....GGG needs to be fighting middleweights

Mayweather and JMM were hall of famers, proven and fights like that get made when fighters are on their level

GGG and brook are still proving themselves and havent done much in their own division

deal with it
Old 07-12-2016, 01:30 PM #35
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 2733 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,629,803,671,890,669,076,480.00
Total Points: 5,629,803,671,890,669,076,480.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

This fight is a joke and every unbiased fan with brain knows it.

You're talking about fanboys - people who defend fighters that don't give sh#t about them at every cost.

Why? F#ck knows, I don't care about them or read their posts, even if they happen to like the same fighter as I do. You're one of them, and so are many other people in this thread.

Let's make something clear - yes, this fight is a disgrace and yes anybody who defends it shouldn't be taken seriously. But that doesn't change the fact that entire MW division has ducked Golovkin. This mismatch won't erase that.

It also doesn't change the fact that Golovkin didn't duck Lara and Ward, or whatever other fighter you peanut brain idiots claim he has ducked. He's a prize fighter and a hypocrite like most of the top fighters in the game including Lara and Ward.

Let's also make something else clear - the fact that Golovkin is fighting Brook doesn't change the fact that you and other detractors are delusional, whiny little b#tches who pretend to be objective and 'care about the sport'. Nothing has changed, you people are pathetic, delusional haters who pick on every little thing Golovkin says or does.

The difference is, this time you actually have something legit to moan about.

Christmas came early this year, you sweet scientists you.

Last edited by Szef; 07-12-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:34 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
This fight is a joke and every unbiased fan with brain knows it.

You're talking about fanboys - people who defend fighters that don't give sh#t about them at every cost. Why?

F#ck knows, I don't care about them or read their posts, even if they happen to like the same fighter as I do. You're one of them, and so are many other people in this thread.

Let's make something clear - yes, this fight is a disgrace and yes anybody who defends it shouldn't be taken seriously. But that doesn't change the fact that entire MW division has ducked Golovkin. This mismatch won't erase that.

It also doesn't change the fact that Golovkin didn't duck Lara and Ward, or whatever other fighter you peanut brain idiots claim he has ducked. He's a prize fighter and a hypocrite like most of the top fighters in the game including Lara and Ward.

Let's also make something else clear - the fact that Golovkin is fighting Brook doesn't change the fact that you and other detractors are delusional, whiny little b#tches who pretend to be objective and 'care about the sport'. Nothing has changed, you people are pathetic, delusional haters who pick on every little thing Golovkin says or does.

The difference is, this time you actually have something legit to moan about.

Christmas came early this year, you sweet scientists you.

blah, blah, blah.....get out of your feelings...what does call me names accomplish...you call me a fan boy yet call me a b!tch...you MAD
....you really believe this guy can get Brook in the ring, and no other top 10 middlweight will fight him, yet be negotiating with eubank the same time and it doesnt look fishy

Call me what you want...i couldnt care less..but its clear as day k2 would rather pay no hopers less than other fighters, then claim he is ducked

talk about beating a dead horse...its been 3 years...put up or shut up....I said it after he fought wade that I guarantee that his next opponent wouldnt be a middleweight even in the top 15...guess what....it wasnt.....be prepared for another mismatch next

GGG has talent but he is a hypejob. Take some risks already
Old 07-12-2016, 01:35 PM #37
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4603 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,564,480.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Let's just take a moment to appreciate Brook actually taking the fight that many full fledged middleweights were unwilling to do.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:40 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
Let's just take a moment to appreciate Brook actually taking the fight that many full fledged middleweights were unwilling to do.
I dont want to see him get hurt man....
Old 07-12-2016, 01:41 PM #39
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 2733 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,629,803,671,890,669,076,480.00
Total Points: 5,629,803,671,890,669,076,480.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post

blah, blah, blah.....get out of your feelings...what does call me names accomplish...you call me a fan boy yet call me a b!tch...you MAD
....you really believe this guy can get Brook in the ring, and no other top 10 middlweight will fight him, yet be negotiating with eubank the same time and it doesnt look fishy

Call me what you want...i couldnt care less..but its clear as day k2 would rather pay no hopers less than other fighters, then claim he is ducked

talk about beating a dead horse...its been 3 years...put up or shut up....I said it after he fought wade that I guarantee that his next opponent wouldnt be a middleweight even in the top 15...guess what....it wasnt.....be prepared for another mismatch next

GGG has talent but he is a hypejob. Take some risks already
You think I actually read this retarded drivel, fanboy?

I said in my previous post that people like you shouldn't be taken seriously, and you're not, believe it or not.

Don't reply to me. I've wasted too much time already on you. Bye.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:44 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
Code Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 276,327.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
I'm glad that you think Mayweather vs Marquez was a pathetic mismatch. I think so too.
So Floyd is not too big to fight Pac but he too big to fight Marquez? Yet you say Pac and Marquez the same size?
Code Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brook, confimed, fans, integrity

User Tag List