No announcement yet.

****The 2012 Boxingscene Makavelli Awards****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    the award for greatest program in college football goes to.....

the fighting irish of notre dame!
    oops.

my bad.

i thought this was the CONSENSUS AGREED UPON FACTS AWARDS thread.

silly me. carry on.

Comment

As usual great awards by the great Makavelli of Boxingscene.

Comment

I love AI like a bro but you have GOT TO BE ****TING ME Mak.

The Avatar Of The Year: AIHolmes. Do i really need to explain this one? everytime i see him post, i enable avatars...even when im in the office...there was another dude, pesticid, that had an awesome avatar but AIHolmes has been getting praise for his avatar for years...it's about time he received some recognition for that wonderful piece of looping art...keep bouncing away in 2013 and never change that avy, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          The Noob Of The Year:*Jose830.*I really have to give it up to this guy...the first time i noticed him, he was complaining about getting red K...as we all know, the lifespan of a noob crying about Karma is probably around less than a month...they either give up posting because of that glowing red bar or they can't find the thief/reset feature then they disappear...or make another alt...but not Jose...he stuck to his guns and now look at him...all in the green and is actually one of the nicer dudes in the lounge...true character has been rewarded in boxingscene...who knew that was possible...lets all congratulate Jose by giving him red K....im kidding...Jose, whoever gives you red after this is a ****

thanks bro! red K sent!

just kidding green sent your way, enjoy your holidays!
          Jose830 has taken Boxingscene by storm this year. Not only did he make -GheyLakerGuy-'s annual Boxingscene awards, Jose is a finalist in Freedom's "Poster of the Year" poll..

Congrats, no0b. Now here's some red kay...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that felt real good yesterday...let's extend that bad boy to 6 wins in a row tonight!
            so much for this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Jose830 has taken Boxingscene by storm this year. Not only did he make -GheyLakerGuy-'s annual Boxingscene awards, Jose is a finalist in Freedom's "Poster of the Year" poll..

Congrats, no0b. Now here's some red kay...
              thank you BostonGuy sir

Comment

I have to say ole banstick is really effin up the AVI of the year award.

Have I ever won that?

I should have, I know that much.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  thank you BostonGuy sir
                  It weirds me out that I remember turning your rep bar to green lol. Now you are catching up to me.

Comment

I ain't one to nominate myself for anything but I'd like to submit my avi for consideration for Avi of the year honors.

Comment

*turns on avatars...sees why people are fussing....goes back to work*

Comment

Working...
                      X