Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ali and Louis Were Fighting Now: People Would Criticize the Kbros 4 Fighting Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ali and Louis Were Fighting Now: People Would Criticize the Kbros 4 Fighting Them

Theyd question why they waste their time fighting blown up cruiserweights.

Old timers cant have it both ways, you cant criticize them for guys who start their career in the 190's and then claim that guys who started their careers in the 190's and below are the greatest. Make your fuking ****** minds up.

I doubt that seriously I mean they'd prbly demolish all other oppistion so there'd be a want for the fight and to top that they finished there carrers around 230 so yeah

Comment

if ali was fighting today he would be the champ. So why would they be criticized?

Ali is also larger than David Haye, which most people looked forward to.

Comment

If Lennox Lewis and Chris Byrd could kick Vitali's ass...I really doubt the elite fighters from the 60's and 70's would have much of a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          If Lennox Lewis and Chris Byrd could kick Vitali's ass...I really doubt the elite fighters from the 60's and 70's would have much of a problem
          ye chris byrd sure kicked vitalis ass.

And Lennox would be a handful to anyone including Ali.

Ali still beats either klitschko, make no mistake but that comment was quite dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            ye chris byrd sure kicked vitalis ass.

And Lennox would be a handful to anyone including Ali.

Ali still beats either klitschko, make no mistake but that comment was quite dumb.
            I agree Lennox Lewis could be problematic for anyone...and I was just trolling the Vitali nuthugger ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              if ali was fighting today he would be the champ. So why would they be criticized?

Ali is also larger than David Haye, which most people looked forward to.
              Ali got knocked unconscious and was forced to cheat against Cooper. He'd be battling Steve Cunningham for a CW belt most likely.

Haye is 6'3 with a 78'' reach and after age 25 even while cutting could barely get under 200.

Ali was 6'3 with an 80'' reach and at 25 weighed in without cutting at 201 lbs against Cooper.

So he was maybe slightly bigger than Haye? Who many call a blown up cruiserweight who talked his way to a title and was probably beat by Valuev? Again, can't have it both ways. Ali was weighing in at 188 early in his career...blown up cruiser if ive ever seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                Ali got knocked unconscious and was forced to cheat against Cooper. He'd be battling Steve Cunningham for a CW belt most likely.

Haye is 6'3 with a 78'' reach and after age 25 even while cutting could barely get under 200.

Ali was 6'3 with an 80'' reach and at 25 weighed in without cutting at 201 lbs against Cooper.

So he was maybe slightly bigger than Haye? Who many call a blown up cruiserweight who talked his way to a title and was probably beat by Valuev? Again, can't have it both ways. Ali was weighing in at 188 early in his career...blown up cruiser if ive ever seen one.
                Are you insinuating that haye is as good as Ali?

The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are both small heavyweights, Ali was as gifted a fighter as there has ever been at heavyweight, you ****ing douchebag

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Are you insinuating that haye is as good as Ali?

The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are both small heavyweights, Ali was as gifted a fighter as there has ever been at heavyweight, you ****ing douchebag
                  Please refer to Ali as the blown up cruiserweight who was knocked unconscious and forced to use illegal smelling salts against Hank Cooperstine.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X