No announcement yet.

People laughed at Mike Pence but he's having the last laugh now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    lol no and no she's not hot. she looks like probably the star of that show American Housewife? I don't know the actresses name but yeah thats pretty much how she looks.

my point is she was begging me to give her some chores to do like she literally wanted to work in my yard for free or something just cuz she's bored out her mind. but yo just get a hobby or better yet get a job so your husband can take a load off.

but she's not allowed to work because of LDS stupid shat huh?
    Reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where they move into that nice new house and everything's automated. Marge doesn't have anything to do all day all of a sudden so she just starts drinking.

I get the idea, and in a lot of cases it makes sense for the wife to stay home if you have young kids (daycare costs can completely offset an income), but what happens when the kids move out? People need to work, it gives them purpose in life.

Sitting on your ass at home all day is depressing. The worst time of my life was when I got laid off from a job in my early 20s and got a nice unemployment check six months. I was approved for nine months of unemployment, but just went and got a ****ty job after six because I was going crazy.

Comment

Pence calls his wife "mother". Jut let that sink in for a second.

Very, very weird.

Comment

Even though I doubt it's true, it was a brilliant public message for him to put out there. Honor and credibility go a long ways and nobody is safe from an "accuser" coming out of blue. Pence may be beleaguered by the likes of Franken and others for being an old chunk of coal clinging to his bible, but like you said he's getting the last laugh. Franken doesn't have much of a leg to stand on when it comes to sick deviant behavior. Yea sure he's been a comic of sorts in his previous career but what truly ****ed him was 1. He admitted to the allegations 2. He and others of his ilk (RINO's & Dems) acted like the paragon of woman's rights from their Ivory Tower ever since Access Hollywood tape

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I am on Pence's level when it comes to being honourable. He could learn a thing or two from me when it comes to how to actually help people.
          Oh yeah? What could he learn from you in regards to helping people?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            One of only things I've ever agreed with Pence was when he said he's never in a room alone with another woman, his wife is always around. People laughed and called him a religious nut. But that's good advice even if it has nothing to do with religion.

Now they're dropping like flies and in some cases it's his word against her's. Companies are playing it safe and going with her word.
            This is well calculated. The women are going after prominent men. Why? The companies will save face and fill these vacant roles with women after the men are fired. Mike Spence is right, but men need to start standing up for themselves. They created this society and need to take it back. More women are doing it because the men are not fighting back. Women are the biggest bully and hypocrite on the planet. Now, if you are in a company and she wants your position, she will pull out the rape allegations and get you fired, and believe me, she won't think twice about it nor have any remorse. I never seen so many weak men in my entire life. Imagine if your paps never "harassed" your mom, most of us wouldn't even be born.

Comment

Its a scary time, even saying dam girl you fine is harrassment, women used to laugh at guys and say you silly, now they cry wolf

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where they move into that nice new house and everything's automated. Marge doesn't have anything to do all day all of a sudden so she just starts drinking.

I get the idea, and in a lot of cases it makes sense for the wife to stay home if you have young kids (daycare costs can completely offset an income), but what happens when the kids move out? People need to work, it gives them purpose in life.

Sitting on your ass at home all day is depressing. The worst time of my life was when I got laid off from a job in my early 20s and got a nice unemployment check six months. I was approved for nine months of unemployment, but just went and got a ****ty job after six because I was going crazy.
                Wasn't that thing voiced by Pierce Brosnan? .

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

yeah right but her kids are 21, 18, and 16 lol

its not like she has to stay home at all especially since they are all out the house during the day for school.

I think at the very least she should work out beast mode and be in incredible shape right? I mean shoot if i was in some weird religion that didn't allow me to work i'd be working out like Money May before his next fight.

The first friend of ours to get laid off inspired the rest of us he took those unemployment checks traveled all over asia. He hit Hong Kong, Tokyo and Thailand. We watched him update his myspace page and were jealous of his bravery to not give a F. he then quickly got another job once he returned home.

so since then whenever any of us gets laid off or quits a job we now take crazy action adventures. its not the smartest thing to do but beats being stressed out and depressed at home all day when you are laid off with nothing to do.

i told my chick if she gets laid off we are going to Dubai and India to take selfies in front of Taj Mahal lol. She said she's down.

Comment

All men will be like this now.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Oh yeah? What could he learn from you in regards to helping people?
                      So Mike Pence is about helping people?

Comment

Working...
                      X