Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Cipher Calls It Again! Video Of Coke Fiend Floyd Mayweather Jr Using Coke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tremendous work Lou, Poirot would be proud of you sir.

Comment

honestly tho can’t believe he drinks soda that **** is unhealthy and fat

Comment

why dont you just go suck Floyds d1ck??? its always in your mouth anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          why dont you just go suck Floyds d1ck??? its always in your mouth anyway
          Fuck off dope fiend loser. Stop using your kids as an excuse to duck Lou Cipher. You haven't cared about them until now aside from being a sports Dad forcing your son into Boxing so you can live vicariously through him since you didn't have the heart and discipline to do it yourself. You're a lazy coward thats given up on life by smoking weed when it could get you fired while you have kids to support. You're a slob of a human being risking your children's future over a funky bag of weed so you can sit around talking bullshit with your wankster "homies" that bone your woman when your back is turned.

You're a joke "Larry." A buster. A slob. A try hard. A buffoon. An asshole. You have lost the game of life and Lou Cipher had the honors of waving the checkered flag.

Comment

He didnt even hit that coke. I just saw him pour it. Seems like coke paid him for that. He’s. It touching that stuff. Sugar in any form is deadly. It just takes a while to do its damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Fuck off dope fiend loser. Stop using your kids as an excuse to duck Lou Cipher. You haven't cared about them until now aside from being a sports Dad forcing your son into Boxing so you can live vicariously through him since you didn't have the heart and discipline to do it yourself. You're a lazy coward thats given up on life by smoking weed when it could get you fired while you have kids to support. You're a slob of a human being risking your children's future over a funky bag of weed so you can sit around talking bullshit with your wankster "homies" that bone your woman when your back is turned.

You're a joke "Larry." A buster. A slob. A try hard. A buffoon. An asshole. You have lost the game of life and Lou Cipher had the honors of waving the checkered flag.
              you done???? now bring yo ass to memphis so I can **** you up, no rules lets just fight..other then that shut yo b1tch ass up poser

Comment

12-5-17:
                Originally posted by Lou Cipher
                I Gave It A Shot. Lou Cipher No Longer Accepting Challenges Outside of the 2-2-18 Event

Anyone who makes any challenges outside of the actual event is officially ducking Lou Cipher. Certified.

See you boys on 2-2-18!!!!

12-6-17:
                Originally posted by Larry Einstein
                1/2/2018 Lou come to Memphis and lets straight up fight No rules, lets just fight..**** the gloves, **** the head gear..Lets fight until one of us can no longer stand. Sick you your fake ass tough guy **** with all these rules, timelines and angles..You are a ****ing b1tch, i was done with all this E fighting **** but I want your blood on my hands..Lets fight till the death, one on one just me and you...no rules!!!
                yeah OK, "G"

Comment

Working...
                X