No announcement yet.

LUIS ARIAS To Jacobs "YOUR PHYSIQUE MEANS NOTHING, MINES IS NATURAL!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    arias suggesting feather-fisted algeiri, who is in jacobs' camp, is supplying peds to jacobs...lol
    You know it thats how his China Chin stood up to GGG

Comment

Arias KO!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I might be being unfair but Luis Arias looks like a guy that picks all his tattoos straight out of the book in the shop.

In God We Trust visible. 'Only God can judge me' bound to be on there. 'Live, laugh, Love' probably on his wrist. Thorny Rose is bound to feature. A pair of boxing gloves, standard. I think he might actually have no pain no gain written on him somewhere.

I think I created this guy in GTA5, ffs.
        lmfao I laughed when I see his "NO PAIN" tat lol pretty sure he has a "NO FEAR" tat somewhere too lmfao.

Comment

Arias might as well talk it up big now. I think he will get knocked out and then there will be nothing left for him to say. Jacobs is enrolled in the Vada testing program. What else can he do to convince doubters he isn't using PEDs? He has never tested positive for any banned substances. He just has a well muscled boxer's body. It's nothing out of the ordinary like Bradley or Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Arias might as well talk it up big now. I think he will get knocked out and then there will be nothing left for him to say. Jacobs is enrolled in the Vada testing program. What else can he do to convince doubters he isn't using PEDs? He has never tested positive for any banned substances. He just has a well muscled boxer's body. It's nothing out of the ordinary like Bradley or Holyfield.
            Holyfield was juiced as hell

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lmfao I laughed when I see his "NO PAIN" tat lol pretty sure he has a "NO FEAR" tat somewhere too lmfao.
              Bet money he has a few "Tap Out" shirts in his closet too

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Bet money he has a few "Tap Out" shirts in his closet too
                shit that goes without saying lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

WAAAR ARIAS!!!!

Comment

a mouthy nobody trying to convince himself the impossible is going to happen.....

Comment

Stomp him outta there Daniel

Comment

Working...
                      X