Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly will Conor be beaten up tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    I've honestly been concerned, McGregor will leave with some money, but he likely wontt be the same after this fight.
    I've been wondering this, if it is an embarrassing loss, he'll go back to UFC, Every fuker want to take his head off there too

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
      No.

Kavanagh will stop if need be; likely by the 6th.

That's what I would sort of think too. I wonder if he would feel any pressure not to if it was pretty early in the fight though.

Comment

I think a retirement or towel thrown in.. the gulf between skill sets is far wider than Loma Vs Sosa/Walters/Marriaga but even without KO power, dude breaks your soul with skill, till "No Mas"

he might have a great chin, but double figure power blows to the head per round will have an effect
        Last edited by TheCleaner; 08-25-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Conor’s corner stops it mid rounds

Comment

I really believe him and his team would pull a Kell Brook, they would stop the fight with him pretending like he wanted to carry on like a "Warrior".

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I doubt it's a clean knockout, but more an accumulation thing. Will it be a prolonged beating that could give him brain damage?
              conor wont get beat up
              It will be a boring 12 rounder with floyd running all thru the fight to avoid getting cought

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                conor wont get beat up
                It will be a boring 12 rounder with floyd running all thru the fight to avoid getting cought
                That won't happen.

Floyd would disgrace boxing if he did that.

He has to show the skill disparity, beat up and stop Conor. Otherwise he's embarrassed the sport.

There will be 1 interesting round imo when Floyd adjusts to Conor's movement, then it's gonna be beating.

Comment

Depends on when his corner throws in the towel.

Does he have a Vinny Vecchione in his corner?

Comment

The ref might stop it before it gets too bad. Especially as some people think that is shouldn't be sanctioned as a fight, the ref might be under instructions to not let it get too bad and have it come back on the NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                      Conor’s corner stops it mid rounds
                      Rounds? So you think it will last more than one?

Comment

Working...
                      X