Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Do a little research. Look up signs of gyno. Test use etc.

I don't think Floyd is on these drugs that make you Hulk, but odds are he is on a recovery drug. Does he train hard and eat right? Absolutely. But the human body is well, human.

Odds are a top athlete reguardless of sport. Look at their transformations and sports science is at an all top tine level. New drugs etc.

Fact is if you want to compete at the highest level of your sport, you need to dope and it is something we must all learn to accept.
    Very true man. I agree with you too.

Most pro athletes are on some sort of enhancing drugs, it's nothing new.

Especially in boxing, a very tough and rugged sport

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Funny feeling he is going to get that rare knockout
      Probably just to embellish that 50-0
      0-0 opponent who's got gas tank problems = the under & Floyd by KOing making more sense for any Floyd fight since Sharmba Mitchell probably

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post

Exactly. I find it srrange some fans can't come to terms their athlete may be doping.

Well the point is to not get caught.

I think Manny was on something. I'm a huge Manny fan but i can be realistic.

Sports science is reaching a new level and we are creating new drugs constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post

They all on enhancing drugs and concoctions, a B complex pill is a man made drug, supplements are very wide and varied.

But very few are on the big bad illegal ones like Anabolic Steriods, Growth Hormones, Vasodilators, Amphetamines etc

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            The thing is he is being tested, if you guys are going to flip flop with testing when it suits may as well not have any testing in fights.

If fighters are in the spotlight and world stage as big as this and they are being officially tested, well then you got give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are clean .

And that's the point, people want to say they a using PEDs because they have some hunch, always coincides with who they like and dislike but who takes notice of that.

Off course anybody can use Peds, but to throw that at great champions that are not is wrong, and you people doing the throwing have no clue whether they are or not, its just thrown around by fans either flying flags or burning them.

I just think if a guy is being tested and coming up clean in 2017 then that guy is clean, this aint 20 yrs ago the likes of Armstrong would be caught in a hot minute today.
            it isn't years ago like Lance. There are leaps and bounds with doping.

Why is this hard for you to grasp?

Comment

grade A peds, i'll give that to him. whatever he's taking, its some good shiiet. i can respect that. at 40, and he's more ripped than he was when he was younger. like i said, its some good stuff, sr. must be out trapping again cause they sure did score some grade A peds.

Comment

You notice how fans that say fighters are clean because they're doing testing completely flip and ignore that when they talk about Mayweather? If you believe Mayweather can beat testing, guess what? Every fighter can too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Exactly. I find it srrange some fans can't come to terms their athlete may be doping.

Well the point is to not get caught.

I think Manny was on something. I'm a huge Manny fan but i can be realistic.

Sports science is reaching a new level and we are creating new drugs constantly.
                  Manny said what he was on Toradol. and everybody said its ok because it was legal, its a PED but a legal one and going by all reports it will be added to the list of no nos.

Still think the term is too flippant in here and thrown on the majority not the minority, be like saying most school teachers are pedophiles.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    grade A peds, i'll give that to him. whatever he's taking, its some good shiiet. i can respect that. at 40, and he's more ripped than he was when he was younger. like i said, its some good stuff, sr. must be out trapping again cause they sure did score some grade A peds.
                    People that add more muscle weight look more ripped? OMG that's impossible. He should look exactly the same even with 20lbs more muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You notice how fans that say fighters are clean because they're doing testing completely flip and ignore that when they talk about Mayweather? If you believe Mayweather can beat testing, guess what? Every fighter can too.
                      nah, not every fighter has mayweather money

Comment

Working...
                      X