No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury To Take Place In The UK In September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    This is due to the fanatical UK fans that will pay to watch a Chris Eubank Jr vs. Renold Quinlan on PPV or Cleverly vs. the Bellend.

Now about this situation : it does not surprise me one bit! you see....Joey Parker is afraid of fighting Deontay Wilder in a unification in this instance hes really looking to get ROBBED in GB in order to avoid facing the most fear HW ; moving on to Hughie another coward like Parker who ALSO avoided Deontay when they were offered as replacement for the 'Bronze-Bomber' return from injury.

There you have it folks, Tyson Fury's legacy to the sport of boxing -- last week, he said he intends to clean up 'Bums-city' I wonder if those plans include cousin Hughie! which BTW has Tyson to thank for this opportuuuunity...just like Anthony Joshua.
    Joseph Parker has had the title 5 minutes - Hughie is his first mandatory (and should have been his first defense full stop).

Deontay Wilder has had the WBC title for how many years now?
    Stop looking for ways to legitimize a scrub basher.

Birmingham, Alabama - the mecca of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Pretty hard asking Hughie anything when you have gypsy John in the back looking to decapitate you.

There's only one thing I can trust them to do in the build up to the fight. & that's pull out like a Boyfriend that doesn't want his girlfriend pregnant.
      The Fury's should of been pulling out of their women.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Joseph Parker has had the title 5 minutes - Hughie is his first mandatory (and should have been his first defense full stop).

Deontay Wilder has had the WBC title for how many years now?
        Stop looking for ways to legitimize a scrub basher.

Birmingham, Alabama - the mecca of boxing.
        Nobody forced Joey Parker to go to Alabama and mislead the public and Deontay in a unification, he and his team are to be blamed ; but its funny you know...when you read recent articles how they are really really interested in Joshua tho..I bet in your eyes hes very much ready for that fight but Wilder is too much.

Comment

Nobody forced Joey Parker to go to Alabama and mislead the public and Deontay in a unification, he and his team are to be blamed ; but its funny you know...when you read recent articles how they are really really interested in Joshua tho..I bet in your eyes hes very much ready for that fight but Wilder is too much.
          Nope, but I understand why going the Joshua route is smarter than going the Wilder route. Do you?

Pretty simple stuff - going to Alabama gets you paid 30 cents on the dollar. Hell, it's quite likely they'll get jumped by a bunch of hicks in a Chevy pickup on the way to the Arena (is it an Arena in Birmingham, or a back alley?).

UK is where the big money is at. Fighting Joshua will set Parker up for life - fighting Wilder will just get him set up and put in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            Nope, but I understand why going the Joshua route is smarter than going the Wilder route. Do you?

Pretty simple stuff - going to Alabama gets you paid 30 cents on the dollar. Hell, it's quite likely they'll get jumped by a bunch of hicks in a Chevy pickup on the way to the Arena (is it an Arena in Birmingham, or a back alley?).

UK is where the big money is at. Fighting Joshua will set Parker up for life - fighting Wilder will just get him set up and put in jail.
            I understand to much of a risk and little reward : but dont let me catch you in a Deontay thread talking about WHY he never faced anyone. #BOMBZQUAD

Comment

Parker vs. Fury

Wilder vs. Stiverne 2

Joshua vs. Klitschko 2

Not that exciting of Heavyweight matchups we have to look forward to in the 2nd half of 2017.

Comment

How the F did Hughie get a mandatory title fight? The Fred Kassi W???? I've been crapping on the Sergey Lipinets & Kubrat Pulev mandatory situations we've been talking about, but this mandatory is on a whole other level of undeserved compared to those situations.

That said this Fury isn't like the other Fury. Both are awkward, but one is a student of the game & can fight & the other is ache in human form.

The only way Hughie wins this is if he lets his acne get as bad as possible going into this fight. Then he gots to rub his back on Joey's face early & often so that as the fight continues Joey starts to break out in his own severe acne on his face & eventually it gets so bad Hughie wins via severe acne stoppage.

Comment

I understand to much of a risk and little reward : but dont let me catch you in a Deontay thread talking about WHY he never faced anyone. #BOMBZQUAD
                  I respect this. Well said.

Comment

This is the problem for Bomb Squad fans and for Deontay himself, every HW with even a sniff at a title shot will line up to make the big money against AJ as opposed to the chump change they would get facing Wilder. It6 is the sad face of modern boxing and one of the major problems that having 4 belts creates.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                      This is the problem for Bomb Squad fans and for Deontay himself, every HW with even a sniff at a title shot will line up to make the big money against AJ as opposed to the chump change they would get facing Wilder. It6 is the sad face of modern boxing and one of the major problems that having 4 belts creates.
                      Lol! Hughie turned A.J down hehehehe! and Deontay! bwahahaha!!! whats this mean? SHOOK!

Comment

Working...
                      X