No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz (Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz (Poll)

Weird I see nobody really talking about this fight and it's only a couple of weeks away. So, who do you have winning?

I think this is going to be the toughest fight of Crawford's career. Diaz is an Olympic gold medalist whose only loss was a MD to Lamont Peterson which many thought he won. I see Crawford boxing from the outside and winning a UD along the lines of 115-113. I don't think he can knock Diaz out.
    Crawford KO/TKO
    33.33%
    Crawford UD
    47.62%
    Crawford MD
    9.52%
    Crawford SD
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Diaz KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Diaz UD
    4.76%
    Diaz MD
    0.00%
    Diaz SD
    4.76%

Crawford wins in what is probably a pretty uneventful fight. Neither guy is going to push the issue and Diaz is not going to make it easy for Crawford to just get him without being able to do that much to Crawford. Hopefully it is a good chess match sort of fight, I think that is about the best you can hope for.

Comment

Fight won't be all that competitive, "Bud" Will hurt him early and cruise to either a UD or late TKO

Comment

The true P4P #1. about to make it look easy.

Comment

I can't see anything other than a Crawford W here. I think a mid to late stoppage is possible, but I suspect we are most likely going to see a 12 round fairly wide decision (10-2ish).

I am good with Diaz getting this fight even if I don't see it as all that competitive. Diaz I thought deserved the W over Peterson so this is a nice lil prize & payday for him. And anyone looking to fight Diaz post-Crawford better watch themselves cuz I think he can still surprise a lot of cats despite him likely getting discounted after this fight for the lack of competitiveness.

Comment

No Diaz fans or Crawford detractors that think Diaz can win?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              No Diaz fans or Crawford detractors that think Diaz can win?
              They did, but as the fight gets closer, reality sets in.

Comment

I'm betting Crawford is going to use his bike once again in this fight. He's fighting a guy whose only loss was against an established Peterson in a close fight.

Comment

I think Diaz will make it a tough fight with his versatility and grit, but I can't pick against Crawford at 140 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    I think Diaz will make it a tough fight with his versatility and grit, but I can't pick against Crawford at 140 at the moment
                    Yeah the last time I doubted him a bit was the Postol fight. I won't make that mistake again

Comment

Working...
                    X