Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Luis "King Kong" Ortiz unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is beatable, but he looks far less fragile than all the other heavyweights I think that is a fair view to have.

Comment

Looked a bit fat and ordinary since he stopped hitting those sweet, sweet steroids. Guy is a proven PED cheat and I hope he never gets a shot at a belt, but he invariably will. Imagine he'll get a shot at AJ's WBA belt sooner rather than later.

Comment

He is not unbeatable but he will be a hell of a test at this moment for whoever at the top wants to get in the ring with him

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          I used to think he was the guy no other heavy wanted.

Maybe I was right for a time.

But, lately, he hasn't looked the part and I think Joshua and Wilder probably beat him.
          Yeah, I thought he was THE GUY too but he has looked kind of slow in his last two bouts. I'm just hoping he will trim down a little bit when he faces a top guy. He looks like he's pretty much demolishing most everyone he faces but he is older and needs to work on his conditioning, the older you are the more important that becomes.

Comment

People say he looked bad against Scott...but only one judge gave 1 round to Scott. It was basically a shutout with the three knockdowns for Ortiz so how bad could it have been? The official scorecard... 120-105, 120-106 and 119-106.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Fury, Joshua, Parker & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

Yeah in a papusa eating contest

Comment

Make you ponder now, doesn't it?

Comment

He looked very beatable in his last 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Fury, Joshua, Parker & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

Naw drug tests beat him all the time.

Comment

Is Luis Ortiz really 38 years old?

I've been hearing for awhile that he really is closer to 48 than 38.

There's always been an asterisk regarding this one factor about him.

Is he really 38?

Comment

Working...
                      X