Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official “troll poster hall of fame”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would add Bygeorge. He only seems to post about incidents where he can criticize liberals or show that white people are the victims of bigoted/racist actions.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I wasn't aware there were any Sunspace apologists left
      There was only one and there is still only one. I was the only regular member that got along with him. I don't know why the others didn't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I would add Bygeorge. He only seems to post about incidents where he can criticize liberals or show that white people are the victims of bigoted/racist actions.
        Might be Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I'm almost positive he's a SafeSpace alt too.

He's either an an alt or a very pathetic nutrider.
          Take a bow. You got rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Already done that, plus I quit my job to be able to fully focus on what's really important in life: posting on bscene.

But I still can't get that damn award, I don't know what else can I do. Buy a more expensive computer? Get faster Internet connection? Record me raping somebody and post the video on here? What?! Somebody tell me what I have to do to get that award and I swear I'll fckin do it, even if it's the last thing I do.
            This is a level of dedication that the past few POTY didn’t possess. You’re like the Weinstein of the lounge, raping your way to the top but also helping the rapees in their lounge careers too.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              I too would love to be recognized in the lounge community. I don't have a whole lot going on in my life.

Just being considered in the voting would be a dream come true. I would tell my mom and everything, and she would respond by telling me I should move out.
              It’s upsetting that if our mums joined the lounge theyd instantly be more popular than us due to having a vagina, even if dry and barren.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                It’s upsetting that if our mums joined the lounge theyd instantly be more popular than us due to having a vagina, even if dry and barren.
                Lmfao. So true!

Comment

Gorilladogs
                  Stoneroses
                  Dj emz

Comment

You know, when I first joined this site, my intentions were to be a troll. I wanted to pick fights with random posters for no reason at all.

Comment

i aint ever trolled a date in my life,,,put that on the block

inglewood city born n bred,,,

we alway keep it 100 cuz the paper never stop stackin

Comment

Working...
                      X