No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs Floyd Mayweather & White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b d w View Post
    It was amazing to see someone out fox and dazzle someone of Rigo's pedigree to the point that Rigo flat out quit. That was shocking in itself, especially as he was able to do the same thing to another elite fighter in Walters.

And if anyone brings up Rigo's 'injury' for the stoppage, ask yourself this, would james Toney or Evander Holyfield ever quit with an injury such as that one?
    He can outfox Rigondeaux but can't outfox Salido, A journeyman who has lost over a doesn't times and has been knocked out several times? It seems people will buy anything these days.

I don't know but these guys just quitting without sustaining any injuries or being hurt once in the fight is a little suspect to me.

Comment

Lol, Jesus Christ. The last generation is full of menstruating halfmen. So what someone thinks Loma is the greatest fighter ever. They have a different opinion than you so lets make a 21 minute video crying about how unfair the world is.

Is Loma the greatest fighter ever? Nope..
      Is Ali? Nope..
      Is Floyd? Nope..
      Is SRL? Nope..
      Is Rocky Marciano? Nope..

Put your feels up puzzies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Lol, Jesus Christ. The last generation is full of menstruating halfmen. So what someone thinks Loma is the greatest fighter ever. They have a different opinion than you so lets make a 21 minute video crying about how unfair the world is.

Is Loma the greatest fighter ever? Nope..
        Is Ali? Nope..
        Is Floyd? Nope..
        Is SRL? Nope..
        Is Rocky Marciano? Nope..

Put your feels up puzzies.
        right....

the video particularly insights Arum's recent opinions that Loma is better than Ali... I mean Arum hyped his own image and branding with the help of Ali....even Thomas Hauser exploited Ali's image to write books...

Why didn't Arum troll to say that Loma was better than Floyd?

Dan Rafael, who basically runs print for ESPN Boxing...

are these just opinions? or opinions from industry and legitimate publication?

Comment

They hate to see us on top.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            right....

the video particularly insights Arum's recent opinions that Loma is better than Ali... I mean Arum hyped his own image and branding with the help of Ali....even Thomas Hauser exploited Ali's image to write books...

Comment

I don't even wanna watch the video to be honest, I can't stand all this racial stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                They hate to see us on top.
                oh youre ukranian?

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  right....

Who cares? Why do you give these men so much influence in your life? They are just men like you and me. Their opinions only carry the weight you give them. Bob Arum, Fat Dan or Boxing Jesus himself are welcome to say whatever they like. If I agree cool, if I dont I can dismiss it.

Boxing is a cess pool, getting upset about what some promoter says while promoting his fighter or fans of a fighter for that matter seems silly to me. There is plenty to be upset about in boxing, there are terrible decisions happening on the reg..Id be willing to bet two people got straight robbed somewhere in the world while I was typing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Literally all those guys you mentioned had a better record than Loma does now. I've never seen a fighter with a 10-1 record get the praise Loma is getting. That fight wasn't even exciting at all but certain people are saying it's exciting because they were watching a guy who looked like them pull off an easy victory. Loma only landed 16 percent of his punches on Rigo, never dropped him, never hurt him, never wobbled him. And STILL people want to praise that performance. It's absurd.
                    Did they all have a better record after 11 fights? Did they go thought the caliber of fighters as decisively as Loma has in just 11 fights? We are witnessing something rare and unique in boxing. No need to tarnish it with racial nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Who cares? Why do you give these men so much influence in your life? They are just men like you and me. Their opinions only carry the weight you give them. Bob Arum, Fat Dan or Boxing Jesus himself are welcome to say whatever they like. If I agree cool, if I dont I can dismiss it.

Boxing is a cess pool, getting upset about what some promoter says while promoting his fighter or fans of a fighter for that matter seems silly to me. There is plenty to be upset about in boxing, there are terrible decisions happening on the reg..Id be willing to bet two people got straight robbed somewhere in the world while I was typing this.
                      oh I see, upset because the guy in the video is ranting. well, you probably have to empathize for the context and perhaps racial circumstance within American History... or else the news wouldn't care about Kaepernick...

Trump doesn't represent all Americans considering how the news and world criticism works. If people are offended by some Wall narrative, why do you think boxing won't have its share of objective criticism? Why do you think business monopolies are shot down?

Comment

Working...
                      X