Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    so you cant name one fighter of status that didnt get hate? Lol youre just being a cry baby and saying people hate him cause hes white. There are like 2 guys who have been racist about it but other than that your accusations are ******ed
    Exactly and that is why he deserves to get banned. He's lying and knows it.

Thankfully, when you read the thread, most people agree he's a liar.

Comment

• I picked Loma to stop Rigo by KO. After the fight I thought the praise for Loma's performance and comparisons to Floyd and Pac were absurd and over the top. Brought up Loma losing to Salido. got called a hater. Also I hate white people or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Exactly and that is why he deserves to get banned. He's lying and knows it.

Thankfully, when you read the thread, most people agree he's a liar.
        how exactly am i lying and why are u lot so desperate to get me banned? griffs talking out his arsehole as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          how exactly am i lying and why are u lot so desperate to get me banned? griffs talking out his arsehole as usual.
          I think lying about the hate Loma gets and who and why he gets it does nothing but incite racist responses and make the site worse than it is. IMO posters like you that specialize in this should be given a permabanned or not be allowed to post until Loma retires.

Nearly 90% of responses call you out on this BS. You did the same thing with GGG. You got called out for it, and then pretended you meant just Americans.

No one is fooled by your corrosive, bigoted fuckboyism.

Comment

you cant even respond to me directly, any time people talk bad about your fav fighters you say its cause theyre white. its pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              you cant even respond to me directly, any time people talk bad about your fav fighters you say its cause theyre white. its pathetic
              ive responded to you already and im not getting baited into getting banned.

Comment

I think lying about the hate Loma gets and who and why he gets it does nothing but incite racist responses and make the site worse than it is. IMO posters like you that specialize in this should be given a permabanned or not be allowed to post until Loma retires.

Nearly 90% of responses call you out on this BS. You did the same thing with GGG. You got called out for it, and then pretended you meant just Americans.

No one is fooled by your corrosive, bigoted fuckboyism.
                the majority arent always right. as ive said to the clown above, ive got to tread on eggshells in this thread but i stand by saying that its not due to boxing related reasons that many people hate fighters like lomachenko on here, thats my honest view. if that makes me a piece of **** then so be it.

Comment

ive responded to you already and im not getting baited into getting banned.
                  wtf, the only one baiting here is you genius

Comment

the majority arent always right. as ive said to the clown above, ive got to tread on eggshells in this thread but i stand by saying that its not due to boxing related reasons that many people hate fighters like lomachenko on here, thats my honest view. if that makes me a piece of **** then so be it.
                    You have to tread on eggshells because you are a pathetic liar. You did this crap earlier in this thread and I showed the thread you whined about had 3 posts, 2 of which were pro Loma.

You lie about the number of people that hate on Loma and you lie about the reasons just to push some bigoted/racist agenda because you desperately want people to hate Loma for the reasons you hate Ward and Floyd.

Guess what, its failing miserably and the responses in this thread show it. People are on to your BS. I just hope the mods do what it right in this situation.

All you've done is repost the same vile crap you used to post, just replacing GGG with Loma. When called on it you suddenly play victim and act like you are being falsely targeted.

You're a pathetic POS for this!

Comment

You have to tread on eggshells because you are a pathetic liar. You did this crap earlier in this thread and I showed the thread you whined about had 3 posts, 2 of which were pro Loma.

You lie about the number of people that hate on Loma and you lie about the reasons just to push some bigoted/racist agenda because you desperately want people to hate Loma for the reasons you hate Ward and Floyd.

Guess what, its failing miserably and the responses in this thread show it. People are on to your BS. I just hope the mods do what it right in this situation.

All you've done is repost the same vile crap you used to post, just replacing GGG with Loma. When called on it you suddenly play victim and act like you are being falsely targeted.

You're a pathetic POS for this!
                      No im not fans of ward and mayweather, will hold my hands up although i said the other day mayweather was most skilled boxer of all time and i routed for him against pacquiao who i like even less. But mayweathers not a likeable guy and wards a dirty boring cheat. Theres plenty of fighters from all races who i cheer on and support. I know what i am, im not a racist and im not a liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X