Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so threatened over Loma’s talent???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy is very, very talented

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      This is generalising, and its not really fair on people who call it down the line like myself. I think the hype on Golovkin was way out of control, and I was vocal about that. I don't think he should have been anywhere near the p4p top spot at any point over the last few years, because there have been superior fighters doing more impressive things, last night as a prime example.

Now the Golovkin hype has slowed because he has had two close fights, lots of people cooled on him, but I actually have never been higher on him, because he has proved more in the last 12 months than the previous 10 years.

Lomachenko on the other hand is a complete level above someone like Golovkin or Canelo, no disrespect to either of those guys. He can do it all, and since yesterday he went from 2 to 1 on my p4p list. Crawford will have to do something impressive to get back ahead of him.

Currently there is Loma and Crawford, the two most complete fighters I see, and then everybody else...its that simple.
      hey bro, that’s a good post

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Some people don't want to see a white PFP king.. Too bad motha****as
        they should get used to it. Boxing has changed we are in the global era now less and less blacks hold belts every year which is natural simply because there is more participation from more countries. The 80s and the 90s when black Americans were fighting among themselves for the belts are long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Let me chime in...

A lot of people crying about Lomachenko not getting credit due to his skin color have spent the last decade downplaying Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward's accomplishments.

A lot of people downplaying Lomachenko's ability have spent the last decade shaking their heads in disgust at the hate Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward received due to their skin color.

It's a perpetual cycle that results in nothing but hate and disdain. It's unfortunate but I don't see it changing anytime soon.
          Good post!!!!!

Comment

Dude is a great fighter but he’s not p4p1 for me. I really don’t know who is p4p anymore since Manny, Floyd, and Ward shut it down. I haven’t really thought about a list in a long time but Loma should be somewhere near the top. I think he is a very slick skilled fighter but I don’t see a dynamic fighter offensively. He reminds me of a much better Chris John. It might be because he is just so much better than his opponents. He might just need the right fighter to bring it all out of him.

Comment

Why do people make him out to be such a hated fighter? He's not even close to that. Stop whining because a few people like to troll. Every fighter gets trolled. Lomachenko isnt hated around here, he gets just about nearly universal respect and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Boxing fans recognize him. I was at the fight and fans of all colors were rooting for Lomachenko. This place has a lot of cretins that have never been to a fight and barely know the sport outside of a couple guys and choose on race.

If you don't see a good fighter watching Lomachenko watch a different sport because you don't know Boxing.

They were wrong on Russell, Walters and Rigo and each time it got worse and worse.
                Great post once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Why do people make him out to be such a hated fighter? He's not even close to that. Stop whining because a few people like to troll. Every fighter gets trolled. Lomachenko isnt hated around here, he gets just about nearly universal respect and then some.
                  Exactly!!! Good post.

Comment

they're threaten because floyd's name is now being thrown around in fantasy match ups with loma and their career is being been compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      I totally agree with you here, i actually think he is the first boxer that has unite everyone on NSB for once. Obviously you would still get one or two trolls hating on him, but most have a lot of respect for him on here, which is shocking to me to be frank.

Comment

Working...
                      X