No announcement yet.

Australia learns if you give them an inch they'll take a mile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Just because people do something doesn't make it natural, I don't have any animosity towards people who are gay but let's not pretend that it's natural. Sex is only about reproduction, 2 people who are the same sex will never be able to produce a child naturally, therefore it isn't natural
    I wouldn't say it's "unnatural," it's more "abnornal." There's many instances of ****sexuality that occur naturally in nature. If someone is born gay, they should have equal and all the same rights that are afforded to straight or nongay people.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I wouldn't say it's "unnatural," it's more "abnornal." There's many instances of ****sexuality that occur naturally in nature. If someone is born gay, they should have equal and all the same rights that are afforded to straight or nongay people.
      Yea I suppose you are right , more of an abnormality.I agree people deserve to live with equality. But I don't think children should be forced to learn about ****sexuality and transsexuals. Especially about transexuals, as if it is some normalcy

Comment

Working...
      X