Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn to Sadam Ali: Kell Brook Coming for Your 154-Pound Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If he wanted to fight the easiest fights possible he wouldn't have fought Spence you bellend. He'd have made just as much fighting an easy fight at SMW as he would have fighting Spence.
    Bellend? What happened? Did I hurt your feelings?

Didn't have to? Who else was he going to get 75-25 split with? You make it sound like Spence wasn't his second biggest payday. He was his MANDATORY. You know...another Jo Jo Dan, Bizier...sorry I meant "Jeff Lacey".

Did you just say "SMW"? LMFAO!! O...K.

Comment

Kell by KO, expect an even fight until it's stopped, maybe even Sadam up on points

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
        Bellend? What happened? Did I hurt your feelings?

Didn't have to? Who else was he going to get 75-25 split with? You make it sound like Spence wasn't his second biggest payday. He was his MANDATORY. You know...another Jo Jo Dan, Bizier...sorry I meant "Jeff Lacey".

Did you just say "SMW"? LMFAO!! O...K.
        You know i meant SWW.

A mandatory he didn't have to take. Brooks name value was on a high because of the Golovkin fight. Whoever he fought he would have got a good pay day. He chose to fight Spence even though he knew it was a challenge. If he didn't you would have been saying he ducked, now he did you are implying he had no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Kell by KO, expect an even fight until it's stopped, maybe even Sadam up on points
          I think it will be a close and competitive fight. Wouldn't put it past Ali to win. His corner gave him some great advice throughout the Cotto fight. Good team as opposed to a bald steroid freak who gives the worst advice I've ever heard.

Comment

And it has to be an 80-20 split in Kell Brook's favor because he is the draw! Right, Hearn?

Comment

Make the fight so Ali can school Brook.

Comment

Brook beats the prophet out of Ali then has Khan for the double.

Comment

I don't think Brook needs a tune-up. Ali vs. Brook! Make it happen...ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Yea I called that. Of course kell wants the easiest one lol
                    Smart move though.

No matter what happened in Brook's last fights, i don't think any current 154 champ would be jumping at the chance to offer him a title shot. He's still a very good fighter.

If Hearn can pay Ali enough to fight Brook and Brook wins, he puts himself in the mix for unifications. Than again, i don't think there's any really big fights at 154 for Brook. Some good fighters but no real money fights.

Brook might end up being the money fight at 154 for the other guys, especially with a belt.

Comment

Brook is about to get ranked at 154 on the WBO ranking.....You wait and see him pop up on there soon (Probably top 5).

Comment

Working...
                      X