Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not a "roid body". Not at all. His cut is nothing like...say...Kell Brook, or Andre Berto. Come on - ignore the BoxingEGO edited photo.

Comment

• Great. He's always in great shape. He looks thick as **** though. I imagine he's gonna go for the KO. Good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        The difference is you wouldn't have a clue lol.

Anybody that's really good must be cheating, that's the mentality of losers seeking reasons why they are losers,,,,, all in the subconscious off course.
        Complete and utter facts. He is a LOSER, that supports other LOSERS and is friends with LOSERS. All he does is try to bring winners down to make the fact that he is a failure as a human being not seem too bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Like he's been juicing the last 2 years

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Damn who'd have thought adding 20lbs of muscle over the years (130-154) would make you more muscular.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-09-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  They all on enhancing drugs and concoctions, a B complex pill is a man made drug, supplements are very wide and varied.

But very few are on the big bad illegal ones like Anabolic Steriods, Growth Hormones, Vasodilators, Amphetamines etc
                  I hate to say it, but when I see guys who look like they can react ahead of time, like their opponent is in slow motion to them not just physically but mentally, think boxers like Floyd or even Lomachenko, I can't help but suspect adderall.

Comment

Working...
                  X