Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Jacobs, He's Rather Face Mora!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    All he's gotta do is make the catchweight
    You're not making sense. Something got you upset?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      They are dumba$$. In the past 3 months they've tried to make fights with Canelo, Jacobs, Saunders and Eubank. Laras manager says they contacted Haymon about Lara, Jacobs, Degale
      Is dumba$$ the only insult you know? You haven't proven anything, because Loeffler said some stuff about not getting fights doesn't mean it's true. You're telling me a career WW is the only one willing to fight vaGGGina?

Comment

You're not making sense. Something got you upset?
        Lol, not at all...if you think about it, maybe you'll pick it up.

Comment

So would Jack, Degale, Andrade, Lara, one of the charlo Bros (the one that's not as good of course), Bute, etc, etc....but he's not going to get into the ring with any of them, just complain they want too much. Though we all know that he's not interested in seeking g greatness, because he has people like you to stroke his meatstick with dirty Sanchez and Loeffler trying to pump up the fight with a career WW.
          Spot on...

Comment

Is dumba$$ the only insult you know? You haven't proven anything, because Loeffler said some stuff about not getting fights doesn't mean it's true. You're telling me a career WW is the only one willing to fight vaGGGina?
            It's not Loeffler, the other guys have all confirmed it, kook

Comment

So would Jack, Degale, Andrade, Lara, one of the charlo Bros (the one that's not as good of course), Bute, etc, etc....but he's not going to get into the ring with any of them, just complain they want too much. Though we all know that he's not interested in seeking g greatness, because he has people like you to stroke his meatstick with dirty Sanchez and Loeffler trying to pump up the fight with a career WW.
              Those names would look good, but what is the likelihood of getting a deal done with any of them in time for a September fight? Golovkins team had been working with Hearn for about a month and had a deal 90% done. All they had to do was replace one name with another. That's a lot easier than going back to square one

Comment

It's not my problem that you'd rather stay uninformed while talking ****. Here have a look

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=718242
                I can talk **** about any boxer I want to fool.Do You still need some diaper cream for that BUTTHURT?
                Last edited by LouIE G; 08-01-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

The WBA was supposed to mandate Golovkin-Jacobs and it didn't happen.

Jacobs also said he wanted to fight Golovkin "down the road". Then he changed his mind and said he wanted to fight him now after the Mora fight was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
                    I can talk **** about any boxer I want to fool.Do You still need some diaper cream for that BUTTHURT?
                    You sure can but if your position is clueless you'll get called out on it. If that makes you upset, then try to get informed and make better posts

Comment

And some more name dropping...

Comment

Working...
                      X