Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Justin Fortune, the strength and conditioning trainer of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, gives credit to a smart training camp for the boxer's very impressive return last weekend in Malaysia. Pacquiao, fighting for the first time since a July 2017 controversial decision loss to Jeff Horn, battered Lucas Matthysse for a seventh round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe Manny has only lost once in fights with no PED testing so I think Fortune has a point.

Comment

If I'm Pac, I make Crawford come to Manila. Crawford was even too afraid to go to Australia, so I doubt it. Fighters who don't leave their country their entire career to me just leave such an asterisk next to their record.

Comment

So he did prepare. Still got it.

Looks like he can handle Crawford with proper preparations.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          If I'm Pac, I make Crawford come to Manila. Crawford was even too afraid to go to Australia, so I doubt it. Fighters who don't leave their country their entire career to me just leave such an asterisk next to their record.
          Yeah, making Crawford fight someplace where there is no VADA, USADA or OST of any kind is the only way Manny has a chance to beat Crawford.

Comment

A dedicated and concentrated Pacquiao in training is really hard to beat. After all, he is one of the greatest boxer of all time

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I believe Manny has only lost once in fights with no PED testing so I think Fortune has a point.
              Pacquiao has obviously declined into his mid-to-late 30s, Floyd actually got better in his 30s - he went from losing to Castillo as a scrawny slick boxing ****er to being some muscular 154 pounder walking down Canelo. -shrugs-

I think Manny lost once to a guy using IVs and using an IV the night before the fight too. Also, that same guy rejected the fight when Arum demanded that USADA and VADA both test - double testing. Also, that guy gained serious muscle mass for the Oscar fight and beyond. Oh, and that guy also didn't want to turn over his USADA testing documents during discovery in a lawsuit.

Floyd "IV" Mayweather
              Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 07-19-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao has obviously declined into his mid-to-late 30s, Floyd actually got better in his 30s - he went from losing to Castillo as a scrawny slick boxing ****er to being some muscular 154 pounder walking down Canelo. -shrugs-

I think Manny lost once to a guy using IVs and using an IV the night before the fight too. Also, that same guy rejected the fight when Arum demanded that USADA and VADA both test - double testing. Also, that guy gained serious muscle mass for the Oscar fight and beyond. Oh, and that guy also didn't want to turn over his USADA testing documents during discovery in a lawsuit.

Floyd "IV" Mayweather
                Floyd got worse as he got older. He went from KOing dudes to winning almost exclusively by UD. His power waned as he went up like all non PED users throughout boxing history.

Yeah, the guy that tested negative before the IV and after the IV. I remember that.

See thats the thing if you test and come up negative, then its safe to say you didn't use. Now if you don't test and your power returns after almost a decade, well then its safe to speculate.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-19-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

That's fine as long as Pac agrees to WADA controlled testing with the minimum purse being guaranteed to the opposing party if one of them fails a test.

Comment

I think Manny lost once to a guy using IVs and using using an IV the night before the fight too. Also, that same guy rejected the fight when Arum demanded that USADA and VADA both test - double testing. Also, that guy gained serious muscle mass for the Oscar fight and beyond. Oh, and that guy also didn't want to turn over his USADA testing documents during discovery in a lawsuit.

Floyd "IV" Mayweather
                    Yeah.. No wonder Floyd doesn't want to fight anymore. He got a close call with Pac. He knows he can't be clean when fighting Pac. He'll get spark that's why now a days he rather cycle.

Bicycle..

same banana??

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X