Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That fight did absolutely no good in relieving the racial tensions on this forum...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That fight did absolutely no good in relieving the racial tensions on this forum...

There's going to be so much animosity between the Kov/Loma/GGG fanbase and the slicksta-sweet science fanbase moving forward. This will not look good. The war is coming folks. It has only just begun.

I'm Korean, and rooted for Ward. It's only the biased Kovalev fans that are the real problem on this site, IMO. Incredibly biased to the highest degrees of any fan base.

Comment

**** em..we show and prove

Comment

The forum is like real life, racial tension is alive and well and as hot and heavy as its ever been. Anyone who turns a blind eye to that is ignorant. Factola.

Anywho, I told you I spoke with Andre Wards Cuzn and the fix was in. #putsonerespekonmyname

Comment

Racial tension isn't going to end in boxing. It's the mix of African American, Eastern Euro, Mexican and Cuban boxers and their distinct fighting styles that make this sport great. Fans aren't going to change.
          Last edited by Mammoth; 06-18-2017, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            I'm Korean, and rooted for Ward. It's only the biased Kovalev fans that are the real problem on this site, IMO. Incredibly biased to the highest degrees of any fan base.
            Lil G fans are the worst on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              stfu racist POS.

Ain't you that ugly Cho Sung hui looking mofo aka BUNGALOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                There's going to be so much animosity between the Kov/Loma/GGG fanbase and the slicksta-sweet science fanbase moving forward. This will not look good. The war is coming folks. It has only just begun.
                I pick up on nuanced things such as this. Care to explain why you didn't spell "slickster" instead? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  I pick up on nuanced things such as this. Care to explain why you didn't spell "slickster" instead? Just curious.
                  It's exactly what you think. No need to sugar coat it. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Lil G fans are the worst on this site.
                    Not as bad as Kovalev fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X