Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump voters- What does it feel like to be cucked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump voters- What does it feel like to be cucked?

The United States will "hold to account" any government that commits atrocities against innocent people, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said

"There's no outcome that we want to see American lives shed," he said. "But at the same time, every human being has to look at the images that occurred in Syria the other day, and understand that we cannot stand by to allow that kind of suffering and carnage to continue."

you guys ready for iraq 2.0?

Lmao... thread fail, epic Thread fail...

How are we being cucked?

People are getting gassed with chemical weapons, and you would rather sit on the sidelines and do nothing?

Comparing this to Iraq is beyond ******ed.

This isn't some 3rd world civil war or some crap like that,, chemical weapon attacks on a population is up there with holocaust and genocide.. pure evil and must be confronted

This thread is just another example of how stupid liberals are, and how they use emotion instead of logic. Instead of thinking it thru, OP only knows "trump is bad" and that emotional dislike for trump causes lack of judgement and stupid threads like this
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 04-10-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

How are we being cucked?

People are getting gassed with chemical weapons, and you would rather sit on the sidelines and do nothing?

This isn't some 3rd world civil war or some crap like that,, chemical weapon attacks on a population is up there with holocaust and genocide.. pure evil and must be confronted

This thread is just another example of how stupid liberals are, and how they use emotion instead of logic. Instead of thinking it thru, OP only knows "trump is bad" and that emotional dislike for trump causes lack of judgement and stupid threads like this
      cause trump is about to do a complete 180.. from america first, to time to police the world again

from lets fight isis.. to lets fight the guy fighting isis

Im not liberal or even using any emotion, i want trump to do well cause then we all do well.. but hes looking like a globalist to me

Comment

Hanz is a ****

Comment

How are we being cucked?

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Hanz is a ****
          /Thread

Comment

I don't like it but considering that the other option was Hillary it's kind of a moot point. I still would have voted for Trump 10 times.

People don't seem to understand that this isn't American Idol. We aren't rooting for Trump as a person. He was just the safer bet.

Our "permanent government" is going to get what it wants regardless but if we have an isolationist-learning president there's at least some chance to reign it in or minimize it.

Comment

How are we being cucked?

It's very difficult to believe that Assad, who has been struggling desperately to repair his public image and saw the war comfortably turning in his favor, randomly decided it would be a good time to deliberately provoke the west with pointless chemical attacks on civilians.

Normally a terrorist attack like this would take weeks, months of investigation to reach a definitive conclusion about the perpetrators or motive. In this case it would take years or forever because ISIS and Al-Nusra are extremely active in the region and publicly promote the use of false-flag tactics all over social media, have been caught repeatedly in the past.

We simply "knew" instantaneously that it was Assad.

He is quite clearly being Gaddafi'd because he is an obstacle to globalization (Syria effectively forms a Russian-Iranian military blockade between the Sunni oil states and the EU).

Unfortunate that the NSA/CIA/etc have become so out of control that I fear talking about these things in detail online anymore.

There's also no way for me to tell what Trump is doing. It could have been a harmless fireworks show to get the deep state off of his back or it could be that he's genuinely under their thumb and planning a regime change. Either way I feel more confident than I would have with Hillary, a total puppet, in office.
              Last edited by ////; 04-10-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Men, women and children have been killing each other for 6,000 years. They are going to kill each other
                for the next 6,000 years. There is nothing we can do to stop these barbarians from killing themselves.

F0ck 'em. Sell them weapons and let them have at it.

America First!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  It's very difficult to believe that Assad, who has been struggling desperately to repair his public image and saw the war comfortably turning in his favor, randomly decided it would be a good time to deliberately provoke the west with pointless chemical attacks on civilians.

Normally a terrorist attack like this would take weeks, months of investigation to reach a definitive conclusion about the perpetrators or motive. In this case it would take years or forever because ISIS and Al-Nusra are extremely active in the region and publicly promote the use of false-flag tactics all over social media, have been caught repeatedly in the past.

We simply "knew" instantaneously that it was Assad.

He is quite clearly being Gaddafi'd because he is an obstacle to globalization (Syria effectively forms a Russian-Iranian military blockade between the Sunni oil states and the EU).

Unfortunate that the NSA/CIA/etc have become so out of control that I fear talking about these things in detail online anymore.

There's also no way for me to tell what Trump is doing. It could have been a harmless fireworks show to get the deep state off of his back or it could be that he's genuinely under their thumb and planning a regime change. Either way I feel more confident than I would have with Hillary, a total puppet, in office.
                  Remember the tinfoil hat.

Comment

Republicans in 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X