Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Man Standing II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great effort from BodiesInFlight there landing a hayemaker out of nowhere to end the competition. Reminiscent of shot former great Roy Jones Jnr picking Gassiev against all the odds last time out.

kiaba360's de facto 8 fight win streak has come to an end. Extremely impressive considering the nature of the fights being chosen.

Apologies i missed it all i was busy getting absolutely **** faced in Budapest. Well recommend it. Great city.

Thank you very much to BoxingFan85 for keeping up with quoting etc. Green K sent.

Is there enthusiasm for another go round at this? Maybe take a bit of a break?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Great effort from BodiesInFlight there landing a hayemaker out of nowhere to end the competition. Reminiscent of shot former great Roy Jones Jnr picking Gassiev against all the odds last time out.

kiaba360's de facto 8 fight win streak has come to an end. Extremely impressive considering the nature of the fights being chosen.

Apologies i missed it all i was busy getting absolutely **** faced in Budapest. Well recommend it. Great city.

Thank you very much to BoxingFan85 for keeping up with quoting etc. Green K sent.

I lost I & II so red K sent.. Like Trump I'd say this LSM competition is rigged..

But I'd say March & April is where the action is so a rest is warranted.. At least for me after taking a back to back KO loss..

Comment

• BodiesInFlight i notice you dont normally have a sig, but if you want i have created an original banner for you
        Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-31-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Great effort from BodiesInFlight there landing a hayemaker out of nowhere to end the competition. Reminiscent of shot former great Roy Jones Jnr picking Gassiev against all the odds last time out.

No time for breaks, lets go RD III

Comment

• I was PM'ing BodiesInFlight all the answers...out of pity what with him being a Spurs fan and all.

If he has any class he'll thank me in his celebration speech.

Oh and i'm still the daddy.

Comment

• Thanks guys, i got a little lucky there really, picked LSC at the last minute as no one else had but had an inkling LSC would be better this time around.
              But now i'm champ i intend on defending it emphatically.
              Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

i notice you dont normally have a sig, but if you want i have created an original banner for you
              Haha that is awesome, i tried sigging it not sure if its worked though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                I was PM'ing BodiesInFlight all the answers...out of pity what with him being a Spurs fan and all.

If he has any class he'll thank me in his celebration speech.

Oh and i'm still the daddy.

The only thing i learned from you is how not to conduct myself when competing for the prestigious Last Man Standing belt.

The fans never like to see a poor loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  The only thing i learned from you is how not to conduct myself when competing for the prestigious Last Man Standing belt.

The fans never like to see a poor loser.
                  hear, hear.

Comment

Will there be a last man standing III? Plenty of big fights coming up

Comment

Working...
                    X