Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Roger and Floyd Sr think Pac's on A-side meth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is beyond difamy now, if there aren't any proof they should stop with this.

Comment

So you've never heard of the various drugs commonly known as "candy", child solders are forced to take before entering battle, rendering them fearless and harder to kill? These tactics are commonly used in Asia, Africa, and South America.

Idiots.

Comment

U can't say thats why he shouldn't take the test..giving blood takes a total of 3 minutes at the max..When people I know that are just regulars to boxing talk about this they can't understand why someone would not take 3 minutes out of there day to take a test that would lead to make so much money. We can say it's just the Mayweathers that are questioning Pac_man, but the truth is the public is too because they maybe aren't boxers, but they've given blood before it it was a simple task to them" ..is Pac not taking the test cause he doesn't want to or because mayweather asked him to??..

Comment

its amazing to see the level of fear PAC has put in the Mayweathers' psyche

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
            So you've never heard of the various drugs commonly known as "candy", child solders are forced to take before entering battle, rendering them fearless and harder to kill? These tactics are commonly used in Asia, Africa, and South America.

Idiots.
            So what's Manny on. According to the Mayweathers, he's on at least 4-5 different drugs? Before he was fighting old, shot, weight drained has-beens, anyone can do what Manny was doing. Now he's a doped up Superman who's accomplishing impossible feats? Come on, son! This is very comical and pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              its amazing to see the level of fear PAC has put in the Mayweathers' psyche
              And even more amazing to see the level of fear random blood testing has put in Manny's psyche.

And again I'll post...

Comment

its amazing to me that people with brains actually take floyd sr serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  So what's Manny on. According to the Mayweathers, he's on at least 4-5 different drugs? Before he was fighting old, shot, weight drained has-beens, anyone can do what Manny was doing. Now he's a doped up Superman who's accomplishing impossible feats? Come on, son! This is very comical and pathetic!
                  How would the Mayweathers know for sure what Manny's on if Manny himself doesn't even know? How, unless Manny subjects himself to random blood testing would any of us know what he's on?

Though Pac fans can stop pretending that their aren't drugs used specifically to make one fearless and harder to put down in battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                    And even more amazing to see the level of fear random blood testing has put in Manny's psyche.

And again I'll post...

really? so this 'drug' that puts PAC in a berzerker rage, the one where he becomes an animal, he can turn it on and off?

because for someone that's ready to go into a berzerk mode, he sure ****ing SMILES alot and looks like he's partaking in a f'n parade when walkin in the ring

dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      This cloud of suspicion surrounding Pacquaio is based on their belief that Pac is taking.....some sort of mythical, ancient substance that allows bullets to slide off the bodies of those who have taken it.

This whole campaign to discredit Pacquaio is based on two people who believe this....****. Three, cos I'm guessing Floyd does too. I can just visualise them sitting around the TV watching Pac beat up Cotto, and Roger pipes in with this thing he heard in the barber shop once; A-side meth.

Not even steroids. But a drug created by Philippine army 500 years ago.

Wow...

To thin of all the bull**** we've had to endure created by the fantasists in Team Mayweather.

People, they are not even talking about steroids...they're talking about 500 year old drugs created by a national army.
                      Yeah what they are saying is pretty ****ing unreal man, I read those articles a while back and I could not believe they are saying this **** and expecting anyone to buy it. The usual forum goons lap it all up though, they believe any old crap, or at the very least they pick it up and run with it, as long as it supports their agenda.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X