Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    neither side was right?

dude's booking it from the cops with a gun on his waist in chicago . and not only is he running away, he's reaching for his f#cking gun while he's doing it. it is clear as day.

stop being blinded by the color of your skin. that is racist and frankly a bad look for yourself and black people if your stance is the normal one in your community. not only does it make you look racist, it makes you look really, really f#cking stupid.

neither side was right doe

there's a [B]reason that video came out right away. [/B ]anybody with cognitive powers beyond that of an 8 year old can see it's a justified shooting.
    Hmm you're acting just like a racist rookie cop.

You've judging comments like mine on skin color and I'm not even black

you're trying to "seem" fair but only point out possible wrongs by the black man and fail to see that the man was illegally detained and illegally arrested and probably illegally shot at, which is probably why they illegally cut out the sound

Your bias is rationalizing civil rights abuses because of the victim's hometown even though Chicago police have a huge history of civil rights abuse

Many here clamor for civil rights until those rights are applied to Black people, Puerto ricans, non-white immigrants etc

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      You are correct, but police these days are either too trigger happy or just poorly trained. Or, better yet, their training goes out the window when encountered black people. It seems they have not evolved from their slave patrol days.

Blacks to police it seems are like cowboys to Indians in those old westerns. Police thinking needs to evolve and start employing some common sense. They also need to stop barring smart people from entering the force.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-...story?id=95836

Also, they need to stop the excessive use of war veterans with PTSD.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...home/99349228/

Of all these shootings we are witnessing, every single one seem it could have been avoided had the cops just exercise some damn common sense or even exude an ounce of humanity. However, they all seem like they approach certain people with their mind made up.

i agree that cops police blacks differently in america. obviously that's a bad thing. leads to innocent people being killed, distrust of police. banks give out loans differently, people are hired differently, kids in school are placed ifferetly, everything. all bad.

but let's not look at this very obvious case in which a dude in chicago had a gun on his waist and booked it while reaching for his waist isn't the world's most justifiable homicide.

and let's also not act like the TS and plenty of others will react as if this is a case of police brutality or racism just because a black man was killed and the cops are white.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post

you're trying to "seem" fair but only point out possible wrongs by the black man and fail to see that the man was illegally detained and illegally arrested and probably illegally shot at, which is probably why they illegally cut out the sound

Your bias is rationalizing civil rights abuses because of the victim's hometown even though Chicago police have a huge history of civil rights abuse

Many here clamor for civil rights until those rights are applied to Black people, Puerto ricans, non-white immigrants etc
        i am extremely fair, look up my posts i'm probably one of the more impartial and nonpartisan posters on this website. you'll see me chime in on both sides of this debate on a case by case basis. in this case i'm glad that dude is dead.

i don't give a **** if the detainment was bogus. don't run away and pull your gun out! that **** happens all the time without leading to somebody's death. react calmly, like an adult, and ask for an attorney and keep your mouth shut. dude had a gun and LITERALLY F#CKING REACHED FOR IT. THIS IS NOT THE MOVIES, IT IS CHICAGO, IL! he'd have put one between your eyes and stepped over your dead body

Comment

• obeying instructions can save a life..
          tell your pride to ''SHUT THE F UC K UP'' and just do as youre told.

works better than running and resisting, that i can guarantee.

Comment

• Man had a gun, ran and reached for it..were they supposed to wait to see if he was going to shoot it?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post

how many gangs did you beat up by yourself while recording your 2am stroll ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                Look at all these trump nazis lmao he literally had his wallet in his hand pulling out of it when the hoe started lunging at him.

Black man, with a weapon, cops already jumping on you, I can see why he panicked even if he made the wrong choice. I'm not defending him but to act like the cops handled this right is a ****ing joke
                you joking right??? the man ran and reached for his damn gun...you are going to get shot period

Comment

• options -
                  A) do as youre told and get it over with, whether youre right or wrong

OR

B) resist/run away and make shlt worse.....

you dont read many, if any, horror stories involving option A.

Comment

• ''if youre a real man, you wouldnt let no pig tell you anything. you should put up a fight and then run away !''
                    ~ones foolish pride

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i am extremely fair, look up my posts i'm probably one of the more impartial and nonpartisan posters on this website. you'll see me chime in on both sides of this debate on a case by case basis. in this case i'm glad that dude is dead.

i don't give a **** if the detainment was bogus. don't run away and pull your gun out! that **** happens all the time without leading to somebody's death. react calmly, like an adult, and ask for an attorney and keep your mouth shut. dude had a gun and LITERALLY F#CKING REACHED FOR IT. THIS IS NOT THE MOVIES, IT IS CHICAGO, IL! he'd have put one between your eyes and stepped over your dead body
                      Dont promote a long history of police brutality and people will start expecting protection rather than running away in fear .

Comment

Working...
                      X