OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    sure.

does russia have better technology and intelligence service apparatus than america?
    What about the Dutch who also came to this same conclusion before America? Are you also saying they made it up?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1FE34W

Basically I'm trying to figure out how you come to the opinion that Russia is right and everybody else is lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      sure.

does russia have better technology and intelligence service apparatus than america?
      They are better than the DNC, that's for sure.

Of course it's not too tough to pfhish an idiot who has "password" as his password.

It's worth noting they did try and hack the RNC, but they failed.

And of course there's the fact that once they did hack the DNC server, the DNC refused to allow the FBI access to said server to help further their investigation. Hmmmmm.......

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        I dunno whos alt u were
        But i see that ur member 2016

But i see Ur an obama voter who have a grudge on hillary for being racist towards him

Now u believe the news media telling u that trump is racist

Yah

“The Same” media that promoted hillary
        “The same media that gave hillary the questionaires in advance for the trump debate”

In case u forgot
        So even when I tell you I didn't vote for Obama you still call me an Obama voter. Even when I show you how I was attacking Hillary before the election you still call me a Democrat.

So basically the only thing I can do to prove to you I'm not a Democrat is to support Trump.

You're a very simple minded person. I'm done with you

Comment

• When Trump meets with Putin he needs to press him on extradition of these indicted members of the Russian govt:

Viktor Netyksho, Boris Antonov, Dmitriy Badin, Ivan Yermakov, Aleksey Lukashev, Sergey Morgachev, Nikolay Kozachek, Pavel Yershov, Artem Malyshev, Aleksandr Osadchuk, Aleksey Potemkin, Anatoliy Kovalev of the Russian govt's Main Intel Directorate

If Putin isn't willing to talk extradition then Trump needs to get up and leave the room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            So even when I tell you I didn't vote for Obama you still call me an Obama voter. Even when I show you how I was attacking Hillary before the election you still call me a Democrat.

So basically the only thing I can do to prove to you I'm not a Democrat is to support Trump.

You're a very simple minded person. I'm done with you
            i mean i only say whats obvious
            u loved obama and u hated hillary to the gut for her racism

ur telling me that u did not vote against her during obama vs hillary?

yah right

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It's really hard to believe Putin had the balls to mess with our election like this, what after Obama so forcefully told Putin to "cut that out".

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Lol cancel any meetings with putin

What should we just go to war with rusia? Is that what the libs are crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Lol cancel any meetings with putin

What should we just go to war with rusia? Is that what the libs are crying?
                      Do you understand why I call you a simpleton? Joe Walsh is a tea party conservative. But in your simple mind anyone who doesn't praise Trump is a liberal/democrat

Comment

Working...
                      X