Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for golovkin? Been quiet the last few weeks expected a...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin is screwed

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
    Announcement of the bjs or canelo fight. But its been crickets and not much else noise right now.

With the two round blowout early in may king genad should be back out ASAP I feel.
    his camp knows, or should know by now, they ****ed up making that big stink and walking away from 35% for the rematch.

With Saunders hurt, Golovkin's future rests on Alvarez not coming to a deal with Daniel Jacobs; if that happens, we may see Golovkin give up another belt.

Comment

I assume they're back at the negotiating table with GBP trying to squeeze a few more percentage for GGG. It would be stupid for either guy to fight for 1/4 of what they could against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        his camp knows, or should know by now, they ****ed up making that big stink and walking away from 35% for the rematch.

With Saunders hurt, Golovkin's future rests on Alvarez not coming to a deal with Daniel Jacobs; if that happens, we may see Golovkin give up another belt.
        That could definitely happen. If Canelo goes elsewhere, I can't see GGG fighting Charlo for a couple million when he could probably make 5x that in Japan against Murata. Wouldn't be good for us fans but it's his career and I'm sure he wants to make the most he can.

Comment

Announcement of the bjs or canelo fight. But its been crickets and not much else noise right now.

With the two round blowout early in may king genad should be back out ASAP I feel.

he behind the scenes begging for that canelo rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            That could definitely happen. If Canelo goes elsewhere, I can't see GGG fighting Charlo for a couple million when he could probably make 5x that in Japan against Murata. Wouldn't be good for us fans but it's his career and I'm sure he wants to make the most he can.
            Would Murata even take the fight though? Playing devil's advocate here, I still have no idea how good he might be, Golovkin isn't going to fight for cheap, and he's already building his own little money base in Japan anyway (scale is different, but think of where Joshua was before his first Showtime fight).

Does Top Rank really give up 70% of the event's money to Golovkin, an arguably B+ fighter, for only the WBA belt, when Murata already got out hustled by N'Dam, a good fighter, but a guy who's shown himself to be a B/B- fighter?

Especially when Murata can still fight basically whomever, fill out his 15000 seats, and keep 95% of the money?

Comment

He is busy shoving utensils up oscars ass and sucking off canelo to get that rematch

Comment

Working...
              X