Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

This is how much of America and the world feels tonight; the racists (seduced in part by paid, Russian Internet trolls) have come out in full force to oppress their fellow man.

We must stand and face them.
    Asia for Asians

Africa for Africans

Israel for Jews (or you're an anti-semite)

White Countries for everbody or you're anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews

Sorry bud, this is our country but because of jews and white race traitors you think you belong here.

In any case, you have nothing worry about until more white people wake the F up.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      People are way too dramatic, what do they envision Trump doing, sending them to concentration camps? This is still a constitutional republic that gives people constitutional rights that Trump will never be able to take away.
      These fools have nothing to worry about yet. It's white people who should be worried.

Comment

I like Van. A lot, actually. I think he was talking straight from his heart last night and doing his best to heal the divide.

That said, he was dumb in bringing up the "muh children!" angle.

All this talk of what you're going to tell your kids and what we're going to do and all that other **** is just hysteria. I'm not a father myself, but the way I understand it seems to be that your kids react to you way more than they react to outside influences. So if your kids are upset about the results of this election and freaking out about it - It's probably your freaking out that's causing them to be on edge in the first place.

Parents just piss me off in general with all of their talk about their stupid ****ing germ bucket kids. The world doesn't stop turning just because you didn't pull out.

Comment

Just turned to cnn to see the protest stuff. Van is such a little phaggot god damn.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Just turned to cnn to see the protest stuff. Van is such a little phaggot god damn.
            Are people seriously protesting?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Are people seriously protesting?
              Yea ton of people in front of trump tower in chi. Nyc and some big crowd In Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Yea ton of people in front of trump tower in chi. Nyc and some big crowd In Oregon
                Sad.

I was really hoping today would be the start of the healing process.

Chicago is particularly distressing given the crime rate and all the city has gone through lately.

Comment

waaaaaah waaaaah waaaaaahh

the black agenda and faggotry will be put behind the curtains this time and it hurts their vaginas

Comment

As for the answer to his hypothetical question, I'd say, "Kids, we've just had the first black president serve 8 years, and he did nothing to bring Americans together. Race relations are the worst they've been since the 60's. Unarmed people are getting killed by the police. There's been an epidemic of cartel members infiltrating the U.S. from Mexico, as well as "refugees" from the Middle East that turn out to be Islamic terrorists. Not only did he make the country unsafe, but the national debt almost doubled to something like $20 trillion. Last night we got a new president, and he says he'll stop criminals and murderers from entering the country. This guy is also a successful businessman, who promises to negotiate better trade deals in order to help the country become wealthy again. He doesn't have any experience in politics, so a lot of people are worried. But there are plenty that have hope he'll succeed where the last president failed, since he at least seems to care about giving all Americans a level playing field."

Either that, or "Go play with your X-Box.", since I don't know if his kids are grown enough to understand the first answer. Don't really care either. Dude was just busting out the typical "sexist" "racist" "****phobic" fear mongering that caused Hillary Clinton (and her fans) to get their collective pu55ies grabbed by Trump last night.

Comment

Van jones is a horrible person, and a horrible liar...

Cnn already had no credibility and having a complete ****** like him that lies nonstop is the exact reason...

Van jones is exactly the reason why the left got embarrassed.. Dude is a liar and an idiot, yet he is the "liberal voice" of reason on cnn..,

****ing joke

Comment

Working...
                      X