Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the 2018 version of Canelo fare against the Floyd that fought McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would the 2018 version of Canelo fare against the Floyd that fought McGregor?

I think Canelo beats the dog **** out of Money. What say you?

I think Canelo knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I think Canelo knocks him out.
      Yes. He would get knocked out my any good fighter. We said this before the Mayweather fight.

Comment

It's pretty clear, following the Mayweather, that Canelo would beat Mayweather decisively in a rematch.

Comment

He gets beat again..

Comment

Canelo would most likely beat a 40 year old Mayweather but I don't think it's decisive at all. Canelo still seems to fatigue mid fight and fight flat footed at times. Floyd would also still have the reach advantage but he no longer has a speed advantage and definitely not power.

The rematch would be close with Canelo edging it out. Unless you beat Canelo every single round or knock him out there is no way you can beat him in Vegas, the judges will make sure of it.

Comment

2018 version bodybags Mayweather.

Comment

At 28 and 160 pounds, Canelo has an advantage over any version of Floyd

Comment

You mean the guy who didn't train hard, spent the night before at the strip club, and purposely carried Conor for 10 rounds?

Oh yeah, that guy loses.

Comment

Canelo sleeps Mayweather and Floyd knows it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X